- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- Chinese flyby of asteroid shows space rock is "rubble"
- Norway offers to fill empty Swedish prison cells
- Malaysia lose to Thailand, Myanmar in sepak takraw More
Australian children’s musical group Hi-5 is here and five lucky kids will get to perform with them on stage, writes Nur Aqidah Azizi
CHINESE singer/songwriter Qu Wanting is meeting fans on her visit here to promote her new album, Say The Words.
Running a restaurant is no easy feat, as a new reality programme shows. Faisal Asyraf tells us more
Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease caused by the varicella zoster virus which causes an itchy, blister-like rash. Even after one recovers from chickenpox, the virus may lie dormant in the nerve cells for years until it flares up again, causing a painful skin rash.
MAKE a date with the Wow Summer Splash Beach Festival on Jan 11, 2014 at Sunway Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya.
To educate the youth about HIV/AIDS and equip them with the right information — that’s what the #SOMEBODYLIKEME campaign is all about
A story of jealousy, betrayal, regret and redemption makes for an entertaining show, writes Nurjehan Mohamed
Is happiness that difficult to attain? Dr Gan Chee Kuan offers some tips
A local researcher is embarking on a project to create a hand-held device to detect HIV, writes Kasmiah Mustapha
Two young boys strive to live a normal life despite having kidney disease, writes Nadia Badarudin