- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- US test-launches intercontinental missile
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- NYC woman gets probation for stalking actress
- Ministry urges further charge in syariah or sessions court for rape accused
- Mais non! French universities may teach in English
- 7 dead in Afghan suicide blast: officials
- US scientist committed suicide, not murdered: pathologists
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Three people killed in road accident
- Wanted suspect caught after dramatic car chase
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child More
People with personality disorders affect the mental well-being of their loved ones. Kasmiah Mustapha finds out ways to recognise the traits
Salam Muzik is ready for its gig in Singapore, followed by a European tour. Subhadra Devan finds out more
I OFTEN get carried away and do things on the spur of the moment. Registering for this year’s Rock & Roll Madrid Marathon is a good example.
Women should seek personalised treatment instead of taking over-the-counter hormone medications, writes Meena Sreenivasan
A new technology allows surgeons to practise before the real operation, reducing time and cost, writes Meera Murugesan
TWO currently airing TVB drama series, Bullet Brain and Beauty At War, have taken a dip in their weekly ratings.
EATING disorders are extreme conditions where sufferers have unhealthy body image and a destructive relationship with food.
THEATRE doesn’t have to be a passive affair. In an effort to immerse the audience in the world of a play, Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPaC) has produced Ugly People, set in promenade theatre style.
Tan Sri Tony Fernandes takes on the role of Asia’s Donald Trump in The Apprentice Asia, writes Dennis Chua
For baby slings and carriers, pick those that support baby’s spine as well as the parent’s back writes Sushma Veera