- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Four injured in RapidKL bus crash in Jalan Pudu
- Lynas engineer drowns in pond at plant
- United States thanks Malaysia for saving their soldiers in Somalia
- Downpour causes flash floods, traffic congestions in Klang Valley
- Shaken not stirred: Did 007 have alcoholic tremor?
- My kampung Taman Tun Dr Ismail
- Annuar Musa quits all football posts with immediate effect
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Abducted baby rescued within 24 hours
- 50 including 47 foreigners nabbed in Internet love scam in Kepong
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- Football fan shot and killed in Buenos Aires
- Milan orders removal of naughty Christmas tree
- Housewife cheated of RM20,000 worth of jewellery More
Australian children’s musical group Hi-5 is here and five lucky kids will get to perform with them on stage, writes Nur Aqidah Azizi
CHINESE singer/songwriter Qu Wanting is meeting fans on her visit here to promote her new album, Say The Words.
Running a restaurant is no easy feat, as a new reality programme shows. Faisal Asyraf tells us more
Chickenpox is a highly contagious disease caused by the varicella zoster virus which causes an itchy, blister-like rash. Even after one recovers from chickenpox, the virus may lie dormant in the nerve cells for years until it flares up again, causing a painful skin rash.
MAKE a date with the Wow Summer Splash Beach Festival on Jan 11, 2014 at Sunway Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya.
To educate the youth about HIV/AIDS and equip them with the right information — that’s what the #SOMEBODYLIKEME campaign is all about
A story of jealousy, betrayal, regret and redemption makes for an entertaining show, writes Nurjehan Mohamed
Is happiness that difficult to attain? Dr Gan Chee Kuan offers some tips
A local researcher is embarking on a project to create a hand-held device to detect HIV, writes Kasmiah Mustapha
Two young boys strive to live a normal life despite having kidney disease, writes Nadia Badarudin