- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: American Navy ship involved in SAR docks at Westport
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- Russia rules artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square 'committed no crime'
- Suspected drug pusher held in raid, 51.5g heroin seized
- MH370 Tragedy: More countries offering help in SAR, says Hishammuddin
- MH370 Tragedy: If filed, lawsuits by families might not get heard in US
- India election: Bollywood urges voters to shun Modi's party
- Jaip enforment personnel assured of better security More
Swimming is a fantastic way to exercise. It also has the added advantage of being a life-saving skill, writes Aznim Ruhana Md Yusup
A new electric cooker allows users to cook food with less oil, writes Kasmiah Mustapha
MR G had severe traumatic brain injury following a car accident. He suffered from bleeding in the brain that required surgery and he was in an induced coma for several days.
FOR a proper swimming experience, you need the right equipment. Here are some suggestions from Peh.
Last Saturday was the 24th death anniversary of S. Balachandar, regarded as the Alfred Hitchcock of Tamil cinema. Devika Bai writes
THINK you’re ready to buy and sell like the big boys of New York? The hottest agents — Fredrik, Ryan and Michael — will show you how it’s done in Million Dollar Listing New York (Season 1).
SINGAPORE Repertory Theatre’s annual Shakespeare In The Park season returns to Fort Canning Park next month with The Merchant Of Venice.
Transcendence, starring Johnny Depp, offers audiences a peek into the future
Cheaper prostheses will help amputees to return to work and restore their self-esteem, writes Firdaous Fadzil
Vaccinations are important, writes Dr Khoo Boo Aik who explains why deciding against them is a very risky move