Grizzly Gulch Meet the grizzly bear family at Big Grizzly Mountain, reminiscent of the gold rush era. See the Big Grizzly Mountain Mining Company brought to life right down to its gold mine. Meet the three grizzly bears — Papa, Mama and their cub. Occasionally, Rocky (the papa bear) accidentally triggers the track switch while scratching his back against it, diverting mine cars down unlucky shaft number four. Then there’s Lucky the dog, which digs around the mines and buries gold nuggets just for the heck of it.
Toy Story Land
The exclusive-within-Asia Toy Story Land is inspired by the global blockbuster Toy Story movies and brings the magic of Toy Story to life, shrinking every guest to the size of a toy! Join the toys from the Toy Story trilogy for playtime in Andy’s backyard, where everyone can explore its oversized world and three larger-than-life attractions. While Andy is out, step into the world of his favourite toys and have the playtime of your life.
• RC Racer: This is the most thrilling new ride in Toy Story Land and is sure to get your adrenaline pumping. Race along a 27m-high U-shaped track at full speed in Andy’s speediest toy car RC.
• Slinky Dog Spin: Everyone’s tongues and tails are wagging about the all-new Slinky Dog Spin. Howl with laughter as you join Slinky in a rollicking spin to catch his own tail. It’s barking mad fun in Toy Story Land.
• Toy Soldier Parachute Drop: Sarge is recruiting new soldiers to join Andy’s troops for a high flying adventure. When Sarge yells “Go! Go! Go!” you’d best hold on tight as they’ll fall from 25 metres high in a simulated parachute drop. Over and out!
• Barrel Of Fun: Get your camera ready as there’s so much to capture in Toy Story Land — from the larger-than-life six-metre high Woody at the main entrance to the lovable Rex and other oversized toys waiting to greet you at every turn. Over at the Barrel Of Fun, meet characters from Toy Story movies, including Woody and Jessie.
• Toy Soldier Boot Camp: Sarge and his soldiers are looking for new recruits, and you can join in the thrills as you are put through the paces during the Toy Soldier Boot Camp. Earn soldier stripes in a series of fun challenges to see if you have what it takes to become a real Toy Soldier.
• Spinning Cubot: It’s yet another toy to befriend at Toy Story Land. Cubot is a living spinning block toy with multiple faces and voices, eagerly waiting to have some fun with everyone! Cubot can speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin!
• Jessie’s Snack Roundup: This snack cart has been designed to look like a cookie box, featuring unique graphics specially developed by Disney-Pixar for Hong Kong Disneyland. Lots of healthy and fresh treats are available here, including pizza cones and frozen yogurt.
• Frozen Lollipops: Stop at the Moon Patrol rocket ship and treat yourself to one of the many flavours of popsicles. Moon Patrol is modelled after classic tin toys, with a robot driver and even a wind-up key!
• Andy’s Engine: What better way for you to bring the magic of Toy Story Land home than with your very own Woody Doll or Rex The Dinosaur? At Andy’s Engine, over 50 new Toy Story Land-inspired gifts are available. From toys and apparel to character-inspired creations, you can surely find something to remember your experience.