SCHOLL is synonymous with comfortable shoe. Here are some selections from its latest line:
1. With bio mechanics foot bed, the slippers provide comfort as they are clinically designed to help realign the posture of the feet. In gold, silver and pewter and more.
2. If adding a few centimetres to your height is important, the Destinee open-toe wedge are the right choice. With the option of sling-back or slip-on, they work well for people who dislike flat shoes.
3. For those who prefer sensible and comfortable footwear, the Christina 2 has arch support to let you walk for hours.
4. The sandals in the Dania Range offer adequate arch support and comfort. Choose from three designs in earthy brown, dark orange, black and red.
5. The Darron range is for active men. Combining style, personality and comfort, the shoes are suitable for both casual and formal wear.