- MISSING MH370 UPDATE: MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370 UPDATE: Statement from MAS chief executive
- MISSING MH370 UPDATE: Viet rescue official says plane's signal detected
- Anwar guilty of sodomy, gets five years jail
- MISSING MH370 UPDATE: Public urged not to speculate news
- PAC will not investigate Malaysia Airlines
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- PKR has other leaders who can contest Kajang by-election: Anwar
- Anwar's supporters turn aggressive
- MAS should merge with other international airlines
- Johor: We have not waived our right on water rates
- Mom shocked to find out 14-yr old daughter pregnant and victim of incest
- ‘My responsibility is to protect the people’
- KDN explains ban on 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- Anwar can't contest in Kajang by-election: Karpal More
PRICE OF PROGRESS: With GST, we can guarantee our future, security, independence and growth
THIS month, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) celebrates the start of its fifth decade.
THE end-lot terrace house near Pearl Avenue in Sungai Chua, which is MCA's main operations centre for the Kajang by-election, is a hive of activity from early morning till late night for the past weeks.
I WAS wondering aloud how in the world I could have missed 12 Years A Slave, the book by Solomon Northrup. I wasn't alone. Even Steve McQueen was unaware of the existence of the book while he was contemplating a story of a slave. I was checking the list of 100 best books on American slavery last week and Northrup's book was not in the list.
SHREWD reporting about the Ukraine crisis comes from satirical website The Onion, which declared that American reaction is evenly divided -- between the "wholly indifferent" and the "grossly misinformed".
LESSONS: In the quest for a more perfect democracy, our energies must first be poured with renewed vigour into strengthening our economy
COMPLETE SOLUTION: Refining plans based on the updated needs of stakeholders has led to an ultramodern air travel hub
INSPIRING THE FUTURE: Having a set of principles will ensure future goals are met with few blunders
CADRE OF THE ABLE: Tun Razak created a professional bureaucracy to maximise our historical and geographic advantages
ALL politicians have an agenda. That is one of the first things I learned when I joined the political desk in 2012.
AN AMERICAN AT HEART: Outgoing US envoy to China didn't play his assigned role of overseas Chinese
LONG OIL, SHORT HISTORY: Putinism used to just be a threat to Russia, but now threatens global stability
GREATER SECURITY: Top cop wants them to be all-inclusive
DE-ESCALATION: The Crimean 'stand-off' has not worsened, with Russian troops in conversations with Ukrainian soldiers
SAFEGUARDS: The time has come for a paradigm shift in the way the nation manages water resources
TIME can never mend... the careless whispers of a good friend. These lyrics of the 1984 song Careless Whisper came to mind when the Kuala Terengganu High Court ordered Pas president Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang to pay RM2 million to PKR candidate for Bukit Besi in the 13th General Election (GE13), Mohd Shamsul Mat Amin.