- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: China 'deploys satellites' in search for Malaysia plane
- Kids begged father not to go
- Hisham: We have nothing to hide on missing plane More
FOR a country that gets abundant rainfall, it is awfully unbelievable that Malaysia is grappling with a water shortage in its most developed district.
MISSING MH30: The entire process of locating aircraft must be tempered by sterile logic
THE final outcome of India's election this April-May was universally timed for the post-election moves by stakeholders, small and big. But the scene has changed faster than anyone expected.
THE promise that each generation will be better off than the last is a fundamental tenet of modern society. By and large, most advanced economies have fulfilled this promise, with living standards rising over recent generations, despite setbacks from wars and financial crises.
WE are all familiar with batteries. They are now very much a part of our everyday life. They start our cars, power our pacemakers and allow us to communicate using smartphones.
LET DOWN AGAIN: There appears to be little chance of a Palestinian state whatever plans the US administration has up its sleeve
IN TWO MINDS: In a rare instance, a question on hudud brought the best out of Kelantan assemblymen
MINDSET: Violation of these rights is because of false beliefs, ideas and ideologies
MODERATION EFFORTS: The nation-building process is taking place on the ground level with meaningful and tangible results
STRAITS TRAFFIC: Littoral states should increase collaboration to facilitate shipping and ensure safety of vessels, write Mohd Hazmi Mohd Rusli and Rahmat Mohamad
IT was disconcerting to listen to the political speeches at the fifth Pakatan Convention on Saturday because, at that moment, the whole country was gripped by the news of the missing MH370 flight.
SHARED ANGUISH: Look around you for the victims of this calamity
DIFFERENT: Some children are told they are adopted from the start, but many aren't
NO DIRECTION: Since last year's general election, the ruling coalition is without a 'captain' in the state
FINGER POINTING: People tend to blame everyone for crime but don't do much themselves to prevent it
LISTEN TO PEOPLE: Non-English speakers will do well to learn to pronounce words before using them on others