- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner More
UMNO ELECTION 2013: Isa retains Teluk Kemang chief post
PORT DICKSON: Umno Vice President candidate, Tan Sri Mohd Isa Abdul Samad has retained his Telok Kemang division chief post after beating contenders Mazman Mansor and Ramli Awang with a majority of 324 votes.
Isa Samad, who was joyful with the expected result, however expressed his disappointment when the Barisan Nasional coalition lost Teluk Kemang to Parti Keadilan Rakyat during the 13th General Elections.
"We have to make more programmes and strengthen the party from within. Our friends from the other parties should also work hard to beef up their party,"
"If we can at least get 50 per cent of support from the Malay community, we can surely capture the Telok Kemang constituency,"
He noted that compared to GE12, in GE13 the majority gap was lesser, with many of the BN candidates losing with a majority in the region of 1,000, a stark contrast to the previous result.
"We have to bridge that gap by working hard. The party should not only focus on the Malay community, but be friends with the others as well,"
"If we can do that, then I'm hopeful we can be triumphant in GE14."
Meanwhile, Negri Sembilan Tourism and Consumerism Committee chairman Tun Hairudin Abu Bakar was elected as the division's deputy chief post.