- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- UPDATE:12 students lost in Bako Nasional Park found, 1 dead
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- MH192: MAS given 2 days to furnish cabinet with report
- MH192: Police to look into elements of sabotage
- British tourist killed in bus crash
- S.Korea ferry incident: More bodies from ship; transcript reveals wavering More
UMNO ELECTION 2013: Isa retains Teluk Kemang chief post
PORT DICKSON: Umno Vice President candidate, Tan Sri Mohd Isa Abdul Samad has retained his Telok Kemang division chief post after beating contenders Mazman Mansor and Ramli Awang with a majority of 324 votes.
Isa Samad, who was joyful with the expected result, however expressed his disappointment when the Barisan Nasional coalition lost Teluk Kemang to Parti Keadilan Rakyat during the 13th General Elections.
"We have to make more programmes and strengthen the party from within. Our friends from the other parties should also work hard to beef up their party,"
"If we can at least get 50 per cent of support from the Malay community, we can surely capture the Telok Kemang constituency,"
He noted that compared to GE12, in GE13 the majority gap was lesser, with many of the BN candidates losing with a majority in the region of 1,000, a stark contrast to the previous result.
"We have to bridge that gap by working hard. The party should not only focus on the Malay community, but be friends with the others as well,"
"If we can do that, then I'm hopeful we can be triumphant in GE14."
Meanwhile, Negri Sembilan Tourism and Consumerism Committee chairman Tun Hairudin Abu Bakar was elected as the division's deputy chief post.