- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- MISSING MH370: Family members attends late night briefing
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- A humbling experience
- MISSING MH370: RMAF chief denies military radar report
- MISSING MH370: Use of bomoh against Islamic teaching: Jakim
- life raft
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Terengganu police receive report on explosion in Marang
- MISSING MH370: Tun M defends authorities handling of missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Air Force
- Man claims he saw plane descending
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR More
UMNO ELECTION 2013: Isa retains Teluk Kemang chief post
PORT DICKSON: Umno Vice President candidate, Tan Sri Mohd Isa Abdul Samad has retained his Telok Kemang division chief post after beating contenders Mazman Mansor and Ramli Awang with a majority of 324 votes.
Isa Samad, who was joyful with the expected result, however expressed his disappointment when the Barisan Nasional coalition lost Teluk Kemang to Parti Keadilan Rakyat during the 13th General Elections.
"We have to make more programmes and strengthen the party from within. Our friends from the other parties should also work hard to beef up their party,"
"If we can at least get 50 per cent of support from the Malay community, we can surely capture the Telok Kemang constituency,"
He noted that compared to GE12, in GE13 the majority gap was lesser, with many of the BN candidates losing with a majority in the region of 1,000, a stark contrast to the previous result.
"We have to bridge that gap by working hard. The party should not only focus on the Malay community, but be friends with the others as well,"
"If we can do that, then I'm hopeful we can be triumphant in GE14."
Meanwhile, Negri Sembilan Tourism and Consumerism Committee chairman Tun Hairudin Abu Bakar was elected as the division's deputy chief post.