- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- World Cup draw 2014: Homage to Mandela at World Cup draw
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- FATAL CRASH
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- MKN urged to acquire contingency assets that matches needs
- FLOOD : 2 roads in Kemaman, Hulu Terengganu closed due to erosion
- Adopt affordability based payment mechanism: Umno Kelantan More
IF you want to have some fun and win cash prizes, why not make a trip to Langkawi at the end of this month? Berita Harian is organising the Langkawi International Fishing Tournament for two days, beginning on June 30.
You may participate in the overnight category or the Sunday morning competition by the beach.
There's RM65,000 in cash prizes awaiting the lucky and skilful angler. The competition is under the patronage of the Langkawi Development Authority, whose chief executive officer, Tan Sri Khalid Ramli, is going all out to turn the island into a world-class tourist destination.
Sign up by filling the forms in Berita Harian's weekly pullout Joran, distributed every Friday.
You may also get details by calling or sending text messages to 0193141642 (Hazrul) and 0193143664 (Zulhilmi). Enjoy!