- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 died
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars More
KUALA LUMPUR: A 63-year-old part-time professor of anthropology at Open University Malaysia collapsed and died while delivering a lecture at its campus in Jalan Tun Ismail yesterday.
Professor Dr Mohamed Yusoff Ismail was halfway through the anthropology class when he collapsed.
Dang Wangi police chief Assistant Commissioner Zainuddin Ahmad said Yusoff was rushed to Kuala Lumpur Hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival at 10.30am.
He said the deceased's family, however, did not agree to a post-mortem examination, as they strongly suspected the 63-year-old had died from complications arising from diabetes.
A police report was lodged by Yusoff's son, Ahmad Mazlan, at the Dang Wangi police headquarters.