- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 killed in crash
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Thai PM calls elections as protesters fight on
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- 13 missing commandos found
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens More
PAMPER:Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences has been refurbished to cater to business and leisure travellers
SWISS-Garden Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur is strategically located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur between bustling Bukit Bintang and colourful Chinatown.
The hotel has been refurbished to cater to business and leisure travellers.
It has 310 guest rooms that are equipped with modern amenities. They range from deluxe, premier deluxe and premier executive to family rooms.
Located in Jalan Galloway, it is a mere five minutes' walk from vibrant Bukit Bintang.
The Residences comprises 478 units of contemporary serviced apartments ranging from the one-bedroom deluxe, one-bedroom executive and one-bedroom premier deluxe to the two-bedroom premier apartments and penthouse, replete with modern fittings and amenities.
It boasts of two glass and steel towers, the North Tower and the South Tower, rising majestically at 33 and 37 stories, respectively.
The Residences encapsulates a luxurious lifestyle complemented by excellent hotel services and facilities, which include an infinity pool, a jacuzzi, squash court, new dining concept called T@ste6, children's playground, gymnasium, sauna, Wi-Fi and complimentary shuttle services.
At the Sixth Floor of the Residences is T@ste6, a trendy and chic outlet that also serves as an outdoor event venue for those who wish to host parties.
Located on the mezzanine floor, The Flavors Restaurant is a casual and chic all-day dining outlet with a stylish ambience.
The Blue Chip Lounge is where guests can enjoy a variety of beverages and snacks.
Indulge in healthy treats at the new Green Treats Cafe located on the Lobby level.
Adjacent to the hotel and connected via a link bridge, is the Grand Hibiscus Ballroom, which boasts of a banquet seating capacity for 400 persons.
It offers 520 sq m of space for events, meetings and weddings.
To pamper both the mind and body, head for the hotel's Samsara Spa to indulge your senses.