- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- Preparing for the politics of change
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Faiq overcomes the odds
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade More
FRONT AND CENTRE: The new Kelantan menteri besar has to step out of the shadows of his predecessor
HUMAN SECURITY: This is the final part of Regent of Perak Raja Dr Nazrin Shah’s keynote address at the Peace and Security Forum 2013 on May 16
NEW DIRECTION: Government policies and decisions will reflect a multiculturalist and corporatist approach
MACABRE DUTY: Tan Sri Ahmad Kamil Jaafar recalls an unexpected midnight task
WAKE-UP CALL: It must address the 'trust deficit' with the people by restoring voter confidence in the government
DEAR YANG BERHORMAT,
IT is not every day that dolphins come to town.
RESPECTED AND REVERED: After 51 years of diplomatic service, the imposing former secretary-general has stories to tell
PSEUDO EVENTS: We are being exposed to a constant barrage of delusions on TV that now make up our cultural and social world
MOTHERS are lions and lions are mothers. This is the truth in the plains and in the palaces, and I've gazed upon it in the life of Ma di Tau.
ISLAM AND DIPLOMACY: Full text of Regent of Perak Raja Dr Nazrin Shah's keynote address at the Peace and Security Forum 2013
WITH their civilian-supremacy political culture, Indians have always disapproved past military takeovers in their neighbourhood. They have responded warmly to the outcome of Pakistan's polls, hopefully ending that pattern after 55 years.
NATIONAL carmaker Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional (Proton) must be doing something right. It seems at any stop on the road now, one is bound to see either to the left, the right, in front or at the back, at least one of its latest offering, the Proton FLX. It seems the reasonably-priced sedan is giving another affordable national car, the Perodua Myvi, a run for its money.
THE 13th General Election is over, and Barisan Nasional (BN) has again formed the new government at federal level.
BITS OF WISDOM: The recent general election has rekindled an astonishing amount of interest in numbers
COMMON HERITAGE: The seemingly intractable bilateral issues can be surmounted given earlier precedents of success