- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: Robot sub makes first complete search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- Way out for MAS More
FEAR: Residents living near the Federation School for the Deaf want the authorities to remove the structure for health reasons
DIVISION 3: Capture Penang FA title
RELIVE THE EVENT: Jointly organised by Perak Turf Club and Perak Friendship and Photography Club, the exhibition will showcase 200 photographs
DRENCHED IN HAPPINESS: More than 10,000 revellers turn up to celebrate Songkran with friends and loved ones
SURPRISE WIN: It was an unexpected accolade for Captain Hafizullah Noor Mohd Sallehuddin when he was selected as the best helicopter trainee pilot in his basic flying course
GEORGE TOWN: Five engineering students from Universiti Sains Malaysia were awarded scholarships worth RM50,000 by Agilent Technologies recently.
IPOH: The General Operations Force (GOF) north brigade organised a welfare visit to the Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital here recently.
ALOR STAR: After successfully helping five primary schools in Perlis to improve on their 2013 Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) result through its PINTAR Programme, CIMB Foundation has extended the programme to five schools in Kedah.
ON April 10, I was assigned on a trip to Endau-Rompin National Park in Johor.
APPETISING: he dishes are nutritious as they contain over 20 types of spices