- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters More
IPOH: THE state Forestry Department will be making a recommendation to the state government to conserve a 1,500ha stretch of mangrove forest in Kampung Teluk Rubiah, in Kuala Gula, and gazette it as a forest reserve. This follows news reports highlighting the threat to mangrove forest from land clearing activities.
KUALA LUMPUR: GET ready to go on a journey with veteran artist Amir Awang at the New Straits Times Press main lobby this month.
ALOR STAR: Kolej Komuniti Sungai Petani won five medals for various categories at the recent Hotelier Got Talent competition organised by Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Pulau Pinang.
KUALA LUMPUR: NINETEEN-YEAR-OLD Olivier deBruin who flew from Brisbane was pleasantly surprised when he was named the Express Rail Link's (ERL) 50 millionth passenger on Thursday at the KLIA arrival hall in KL Sentral.
GEORGE TOWN/: WHO would have thought that wearing one's T-shirt inside out could be helpful when studying?
SEPANG: THE annual fashion extravaganza, iStyle Fashion KLIA, returns for the fourth time.
NEW SEASON: Fight for Premier League promotion kicks off
LISTEN up, keglers aged between 13 and 31. Here's a chance for you to blaze the lanes for a good cause.
KUALA LUMPUR: A prolonged water rationing could take its toll on water park businesses.
DAILY LIFE AFFECTED: Many residents and business operators complain of late supply, low pressure and murky water