- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: Search enters new phase
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- Its BSM's right to decide on move: Khalid Ibrahim
- MISSING MH370: 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Rare baby camel makes his debut
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane More
PETALING JAYA: Two hundred Avon representatives went on a four day/three night incentive trip in Guangzhou, China, recently.
The trip was their reward for outstanding results in Avon Life range of product sales from July to September.
Avon Life is the latest product range from Avon which include Avon Life Marine Fish Peptide Collagen drink and Avon Life Peptide Grapeseed and Rose drink.
The trip which had the theme "Wow Wow Guangzhou" included a complimentary two-hour head, shoulder and foot massage on the day of their arrival, followed by a shopping spree at popular Beijing Street, ShangXia Jiu Lu Mall, Baiyun Leather Centre and Bamboo Specialist Centre. The Avon ladies had a wonderful shopping experience.
The tourist spots they visited included Yue Xiu Park, the five ram statue which symbolises Guangzhou and the statue of Dr Sun Yat Sen.
They also visited the Avon Manufacturing Plant.
Avon Malaysia's Persada Dunia holiday incentive programme has taken Avon representatives to various parts of the world, including Switzerland, Paris, London, Las Vegas and Egypt.