- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's maid unable to give statement yet
- Expert: Pilot may have attempted soft landing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Police were fully on duty until Karpal's cremation
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- Young film director makes short film on selfish Malaysian drivers
- Councillor in critical condition after stabbed on chest
- Wenger wants Arsenal to prove their worth
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher More
PETALING JAYA: Two hundred Avon representatives went on a four day/three night incentive trip in Guangzhou, China, recently.
The trip was their reward for outstanding results in Avon Life range of product sales from July to September.
Avon Life is the latest product range from Avon which include Avon Life Marine Fish Peptide Collagen drink and Avon Life Peptide Grapeseed and Rose drink.
The trip which had the theme "Wow Wow Guangzhou" included a complimentary two-hour head, shoulder and foot massage on the day of their arrival, followed by a shopping spree at popular Beijing Street, ShangXia Jiu Lu Mall, Baiyun Leather Centre and Bamboo Specialist Centre. The Avon ladies had a wonderful shopping experience.
The tourist spots they visited included Yue Xiu Park, the five ram statue which symbolises Guangzhou and the statue of Dr Sun Yat Sen.
They also visited the Avon Manufacturing Plant.
Avon Malaysia's Persada Dunia holiday incentive programme has taken Avon representatives to various parts of the world, including Switzerland, Paris, London, Las Vegas and Egypt.