- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- Chong Wei is king again
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- Kids begged father not to go More
PETALING JAYA: Two hundred Avon representatives went on a four day/three night incentive trip in Guangzhou, China, recently.
The trip was their reward for outstanding results in Avon Life range of product sales from July to September.
Avon Life is the latest product range from Avon which include Avon Life Marine Fish Peptide Collagen drink and Avon Life Peptide Grapeseed and Rose drink.
The trip which had the theme "Wow Wow Guangzhou" included a complimentary two-hour head, shoulder and foot massage on the day of their arrival, followed by a shopping spree at popular Beijing Street, ShangXia Jiu Lu Mall, Baiyun Leather Centre and Bamboo Specialist Centre. The Avon ladies had a wonderful shopping experience.
The tourist spots they visited included Yue Xiu Park, the five ram statue which symbolises Guangzhou and the statue of Dr Sun Yat Sen.
They also visited the Avon Manufacturing Plant.
Avon Malaysia's Persada Dunia holiday incentive programme has taken Avon representatives to various parts of the world, including Switzerland, Paris, London, Las Vegas and Egypt.