- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks More
KUALA LUMPUR: The Desa Sri Hartamas neighbourhood now has a spanking new eatery, with the grand opening of the Delish Deli and Bistro.
The delicatessen and bar was launched by owner R.N. Kumar, who has been in the food and beverage industry for more than 19 years.
Guests and VIPs who graced the event, were treated to night of canapes and cocktails with entertainment provided by the in-house deejay.
Kumar said that he was delighted to see many people at the event.
The bistro serves grilled salmon steak, chicken mushroom lasagna, a wide array of sandwiches, among others and Sunday Roast.