- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- Chong Wei is king again
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries More
KUALA LUMPUR: The Desa Sri Hartamas neighbourhood now has a spanking new eatery, with the grand opening of the Delish Deli and Bistro.
The delicatessen and bar was launched by owner R.N. Kumar, who has been in the food and beverage industry for more than 19 years.
Guests and VIPs who graced the event, were treated to night of canapes and cocktails with entertainment provided by the in-house deejay.
Kumar said that he was delighted to see many people at the event.
The bistro serves grilled salmon steak, chicken mushroom lasagna, a wide array of sandwiches, among others and Sunday Roast.