- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- Man died while trying to save a puppy
- Proton eyes China production
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries More
KUALA LUMPUR: Cempaka Group of Schools celebrated its 30th anniversary at the Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club here recently.
Guests, students and music enthusiasts enjoyed the presentation, An Enchanting Evening, by well-known Italian opera singer Leonardo De Lisi. The performance was followed by a tantalising Italian buffet spread.
Cempaka Schools founder-cum- mentor Datuk Frieda Pilus was on hand to welcome Italian ambassador Mario Sammaritino, and wife, Federico.
As a premier private school in the country, Cempaka offers an extensive programme that includes performing arts and sports.
De Lisi, from Florence, Italy, was here to teach Cempaka students to appreciate the beauty of opera and give them vocal lessons on opera and voice projection.