- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- Hisham: We have nothing to hide on missing plane More
KUALA LUMPUR: Cempaka Group of Schools celebrated its 30th anniversary at the Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club here recently.
Guests, students and music enthusiasts enjoyed the presentation, An Enchanting Evening, by well-known Italian opera singer Leonardo De Lisi. The performance was followed by a tantalising Italian buffet spread.
Cempaka Schools founder-cum- mentor Datuk Frieda Pilus was on hand to welcome Italian ambassador Mario Sammaritino, and wife, Federico.
As a premier private school in the country, Cempaka offers an extensive programme that includes performing arts and sports.
De Lisi, from Florence, Italy, was here to teach Cempaka students to appreciate the beauty of opera and give them vocal lessons on opera and voice projection.