- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news
- MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah More
KUALA LUMPUR: Tags Spine and Joint Specialist will be holding free exercise classes for the public every Tuesday and Friday from 7pm to 8pm at Galeria Hartamas in Desa Sri Hartamas here.
The classes will be supervised by physiotherapists and chiropractors.
Resident chiropractor Tammy Pooke said their classes are meant to create more awareness of exercise and how important it is to have healthy bones.
"About 51 per cent of Malaysians suffer from poor bone density which may lead to fractures and osteoporosis," said Pooke.
For details, visit www.tags.my or call 03-6203 1699 or 017-378 1599.