- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- Russia rules artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square 'committed no crime'
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: American Navy ship involved in SAR docks at Westport
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: If filed, lawsuits by families might not get heard in US
- Dr M: Muslims must portray Islam as simple religion
- MH370 Tragedy: More countries offering help in SAR, says Hishammuddin
- Storm damages Tasik Heights Apartment residents' cars
- India election: Bollywood urges voters to shun Modi's party More
KUALA LUMPUR: Tags Spine and Joint Specialist will be holding free exercise classes for the public every Tuesday and Friday from 7pm to 8pm at Galeria Hartamas in Desa Sri Hartamas here.
The classes will be supervised by physiotherapists and chiropractors.
Resident chiropractor Tammy Pooke said their classes are meant to create more awareness of exercise and how important it is to have healthy bones.
"About 51 per cent of Malaysians suffer from poor bone density which may lead to fractures and osteoporosis," said Pooke.
For details, visit www.tags.my or call 03-6203 1699 or 017-378 1599.