- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: A missing plane and emotional reunion on Twitter
- MISSING MH370: China 'deploys satellites' in search for Malaysia plane
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: No objects found More
Arriving early at the queue paid off for gamers as they received various gifts from Gamer’s Hideout
FOR the sake of getting their hands on copies of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" video game during its midnight launch recently, 200 hardcore gamers camped overnight at Gamer's Hideout branch in 1 Utama Shopping Centre as early as they could to beat the crowd.
Fifteen lucky gamers, who arrived early to purchase a copy of the video game, were in for a surprise as they went home not only with electronic gifts and exclusive privileges from Gamer's Hideout but also limited edition Modern Warfare 3 merchandises.
Abdul Hanan Ahmad Nordin, 19, who sacrificed his sleep and arrived first in line at 8am, won himself a 32-inch LCD television as a surprise gift, RM50 cash voucher and a three-month Xbox Live Gold Card from Gamer's Hideout.
Second in line was Xbox gamer, 26-year-old Colin Chong Jin Vern who joined Abdul Hanan at the queue at 9am. He brought home a Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Foxtrot headset, a limited edition Modern Warfare 3 thumb drive and also a Xbox three-month Live Gold card.
The third and fourth gamers at the line bagged themselves an AX180 headset, a limited edition Modern Warfare 3 thumb drives as well as a Xbox three-month Live Gold card each.
Limited edition Modern Warfare 3 thumb drives were also given out to five early birds on that day.
It was reported that over in North America and United Kingdom, more than 6.5 million people bought copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 video game in the first 24-hours of its release.