- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- MH370 Tragedy: Fox executive fired over charity email
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang
- MH370 Tragedy: Search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- 'Bluefin-21' to end scan next week
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: 10 more bodies recovered, death toll rises to 46 More
Arriving early at the queue paid off for gamers as they received various gifts from Gamer’s Hideout
FOR the sake of getting their hands on copies of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" video game during its midnight launch recently, 200 hardcore gamers camped overnight at Gamer's Hideout branch in 1 Utama Shopping Centre as early as they could to beat the crowd.
Fifteen lucky gamers, who arrived early to purchase a copy of the video game, were in for a surprise as they went home not only with electronic gifts and exclusive privileges from Gamer's Hideout but also limited edition Modern Warfare 3 merchandises.
Abdul Hanan Ahmad Nordin, 19, who sacrificed his sleep and arrived first in line at 8am, won himself a 32-inch LCD television as a surprise gift, RM50 cash voucher and a three-month Xbox Live Gold Card from Gamer's Hideout.
Second in line was Xbox gamer, 26-year-old Colin Chong Jin Vern who joined Abdul Hanan at the queue at 9am. He brought home a Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Foxtrot headset, a limited edition Modern Warfare 3 thumb drive and also a Xbox three-month Live Gold card.
The third and fourth gamers at the line bagged themselves an AX180 headset, a limited edition Modern Warfare 3 thumb drives as well as a Xbox three-month Live Gold card each.
Limited edition Modern Warfare 3 thumb drives were also given out to five early birds on that day.
It was reported that over in North America and United Kingdom, more than 6.5 million people bought copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 video game in the first 24-hours of its release.