- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters More
KUALA LUMPUR: In a joint collaboration with Ferrari, Sheaffer, a manufacturer of stationery products, lighters and shavers recently launched its new pen collection.
The launch was attended by more than 20 guests, including Ferrari car owners and Sheaffer fans.
BIC Product (M) Sdn Bhd sales and marketing director Linda See said each of the four new products showcases the elegance and power of Ferrari.
"This is our first time working closely with Ferrari and it is a privilege to join forces with them. Each of these products are officially licensed.
"The products feature the Sheaffer white dot, a symbol of quality and prestige," she said, adding that these pens would make excellent gifts.
The four products are Ferrari 500, Ferrari 300, Ferrari 100 and Ferrari VFM, each with different features.
Ferrari 500's cigar-shaped profile is a modern design in an elegant finish that is comfortable to hold.
The Ferrari 300 comes in a sleek design with a polished cap ornament that holds the streamlined spring-loaded clip.
The Ferrari 100 comes in a thin cigar profile and contemporary polished chrome grip, while the Ferrari VFM offers a convenient push-button mechanism which is easily operated with one hand.
It comes with a modern look and a contemporary gloss finish.
The Sheaffer writing instruments are available only at selected leading departmental stores.