- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- 12 students lost in Bako Nasional Park found, 1 dead
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- British tourist killed in bus crash
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident More
RETAIL store operator Aeon Co. (M) Bhd is conducting a two-year re-branding exercise.
It has also allocated RM350 million this year to build two new shopping centres in Perak.
Aeon expects to open an Ipoh outlet soon, and another in Seri Manjung, before the year ends.
Aeon's re-branding exercise includes the launch of a new brand name, tagline and membership cards at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, here, recently.
Aeon managing director Nur Qamarina Chew said the re-branding exercise was part of the company's strategy to enhance its profile as a leading retailer.
"Our retail chain stores and shopping centres, formerly known as Jaya Jusco, is now known as Aeon, which means 'eternity' in Latin.
"Our stores will be given a face-lift for a new identity.
"All the Jusco signage and pylons will be gradually replaced over the two years.
"Nevertheless, Aeon's corporate value, mission and goals will remain unchanged to serve our customers better." said Nur Qamarina at the recent press conference.
Also present at the event were Aeon chairman Datuk Abdullah Mohd Yusof, Aeon executive director Nakata Mitsuru and Aeon executive director (corporate finance and investor relations) Poh Ying Loo.
At the event, Aeon introduced its new tagline, "Enriching Your Lifestyle".
The membership card, which was formerly named J Card, is now named Aeon Member Card.
The new card comprises four designs, with each design reflecting the image and core values of Aeon, namely Corporate, People, Peace and Community.
The one million J Card holders will have their member cards upgraded to the new cards that retain some of the J Card benefits, with additional perks.
All existing accumulated points will be transferred to the new Aeon Member Cards.
Members can replace their cards at the Aeon Member Card customer service counter for free starting from Thursday until April 30.
New members also enjoy a new fee rate at RM24 for a three-year membership.