- Anwar guilty of sodomy, gets five years jail
- Taib's son spared jail as court strikes out ex-wife's contempt application
- African student shot dead near college in Mantin
- Hasni: We haven't lost our right
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Couple to hang for murdering maid
- Billion-ringgit undersea cable project
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Anwar sodomy trial: Defence witness was not consistent with his testimony
- Home Ministry bans publication of 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- 2 German tourists assaulted in George Town
- PM: Malaysia hopes to develop stronger links with British industry
- Nation's interests before my own popularity, says Najib
- TV3 seeks review of defamation ruling by Appeals Court More
EFFECTIVE: Safi Rania Diamond is specially designed for women in their 40s
SUBANG JAYA: DIAMONDS not only can be worn as accessories but also be applied on one's face as part of a skincare regimen.
Safi, Malaysia's leading halal brand, recently launched its new product called Safi Rania Diamond which is specially designed for women in their 40s.
With the combination of Nano Diamond and Nano Gold, it produces twice as much collagen for the skin.
The Nano Diamond DNA technology doubles the skin's stimulation, elasticity and cell collagen.
"Consumers can feel the difference on their skin on the first application," said Safi product group manager Mahsuri Sulaiman.
She added that the other product, Safi Rania Gold, made for women in their 30s, will still be on the market.
Safi Rania Gold users can mix their current skincare routine with Safi's new product as it complements one another.
"The Safi Rania series aims to prevent and reduce the signs of aging. For example, if our customers are using Safi Rania Gold cleanser, they can also use it with Safi Rania Diamond moisturiser," said Mahsuri.
Safi Rania Diamond has also appointed Ziana Zain as its product ambassador.
Ziana, 45, was chosen to represent Safi Rania Diamond as she is a women's icon.
Mahsuri said Ziana was the perfect image for the latest product because she had managed to maintain her youth while juggling different roles as an artiste, wife and mother.
"I am very satisfied with the product. The best part is that the price is very affordable," said Ziana.
She also added that her favourite product was Safi Rania Diamond Cell Youth Booster.
This latest creation comes with five signature products -- Safi Rania Diamond microdermabrasion cream scrub, Safi Rania Diamond cell youth booster, Safi Rania Diamond intensive corrective serum, Safi Rania Diamond day moisturiser and Safi Rania Diamond cell regeneration cream.
Safi skincare sets are available at Watson, Guardian, Caring Pharmacy, Mydin and The Store outlets.