- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Fox executive fired over charity email
- MH370 Tragedy: Search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- 'Bluefin-21' to end scan next week
- Karpal Singh's Death: Yang di-Pertua Negeri among thousands to bid farewell More
EFFECTIVE: Safi Rania Diamond is specially designed for women in their 40s
SUBANG JAYA: DIAMONDS not only can be worn as accessories but also be applied on one's face as part of a skincare regimen.
Safi, Malaysia's leading halal brand, recently launched its new product called Safi Rania Diamond which is specially designed for women in their 40s.
With the combination of Nano Diamond and Nano Gold, it produces twice as much collagen for the skin.
The Nano Diamond DNA technology doubles the skin's stimulation, elasticity and cell collagen.
"Consumers can feel the difference on their skin on the first application," said Safi product group manager Mahsuri Sulaiman.
She added that the other product, Safi Rania Gold, made for women in their 30s, will still be on the market.
Safi Rania Gold users can mix their current skincare routine with Safi's new product as it complements one another.
"The Safi Rania series aims to prevent and reduce the signs of aging. For example, if our customers are using Safi Rania Gold cleanser, they can also use it with Safi Rania Diamond moisturiser," said Mahsuri.
Safi Rania Diamond has also appointed Ziana Zain as its product ambassador.
Ziana, 45, was chosen to represent Safi Rania Diamond as she is a women's icon.
Mahsuri said Ziana was the perfect image for the latest product because she had managed to maintain her youth while juggling different roles as an artiste, wife and mother.
"I am very satisfied with the product. The best part is that the price is very affordable," said Ziana.
She also added that her favourite product was Safi Rania Diamond Cell Youth Booster.
This latest creation comes with five signature products -- Safi Rania Diamond microdermabrasion cream scrub, Safi Rania Diamond cell youth booster, Safi Rania Diamond intensive corrective serum, Safi Rania Diamond day moisturiser and Safi Rania Diamond cell regeneration cream.
Safi skincare sets are available at Watson, Guardian, Caring Pharmacy, Mydin and The Store outlets.