- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Hishammuddin: Four names in flight manifest under probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records More
REWARDS: The ‘Buy It For Free’ with MasterCard campaign is in conjunction with the 1Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival
KUALA LUMPUR: MASTERCARD rewarded four lucky shoppers by paying for their purchases recently. This was MasterCard's ninth consecutive week of giving out rewards.
The shoppers walked away with Celine handbags and items from Marc and Marc Jacobs worth between RM12,000 and RM17,400 at the Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
The shopper's purchases from stores like Topshop and Niichi at Mid Valley Megamall were also paid for by MasterCard.
The weekend shopping spree saw MasterCard reimbursing these lucky winners with a grand total of RM33,390.15, the biggest amount rewarded by MasterCard so far through this campaign.
Shamsiah Karim was thrilled to know that her purchase of two designer Celine handbags, would be paid in full by MasterCard.
"It was truly a surprise and a wonderful experience, especially because I'm also sharing this with my sister. We would like to thank MasterCard for this amazing treat."
Similarly, it was also a rewarding outing for Looi Siew Teng who purchased 11 items from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
"I feel so thrilled -- this is the first time I have won something on such a big scale," she exclaimed.
The "Buy It For Free with their Credit & Debit MasterCard" in partnership with CIMB is a programme that runs in conjunction with the 1Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival 2013. The programme will run for 10 consecutive weeks.
For details, visit www.mastercard.com/my/1mmsc or www.hitz.fm.