- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: Robot sub makes first complete search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- Way out for MAS More
REWARDS: The ‘Buy It For Free’ with MasterCard campaign is in conjunction with the 1Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival
KUALA LUMPUR: MASTERCARD rewarded four lucky shoppers by paying for their purchases recently. This was MasterCard's ninth consecutive week of giving out rewards.
The shoppers walked away with Celine handbags and items from Marc and Marc Jacobs worth between RM12,000 and RM17,400 at the Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
The shopper's purchases from stores like Topshop and Niichi at Mid Valley Megamall were also paid for by MasterCard.
The weekend shopping spree saw MasterCard reimbursing these lucky winners with a grand total of RM33,390.15, the biggest amount rewarded by MasterCard so far through this campaign.
Shamsiah Karim was thrilled to know that her purchase of two designer Celine handbags, would be paid in full by MasterCard.
"It was truly a surprise and a wonderful experience, especially because I'm also sharing this with my sister. We would like to thank MasterCard for this amazing treat."
Similarly, it was also a rewarding outing for Looi Siew Teng who purchased 11 items from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
"I feel so thrilled -- this is the first time I have won something on such a big scale," she exclaimed.
The "Buy It For Free with their Credit & Debit MasterCard" in partnership with CIMB is a programme that runs in conjunction with the 1Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival 2013. The programme will run for 10 consecutive weeks.
For details, visit www.mastercard.com/my/1mmsc or www.hitz.fm.