- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggest 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Public should respect staff and passengers: MAS
- MISSING MH370: Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011
- MISSING MH370: Terrorism cannot be ruled out : CIA
- MISSING MH370: Chinese film stunt man on missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Geostrategist says passengers can sustain up to 2 months More
MELAKA: The Melaka Immigration Department detained 29 Vietnam women who worked as Guest Relations Officers (GRO) after carrying out raids during 'Operasi Sapu' here today.
State Immigration Director Kamalludin Ismail said all the women, aged between 18 to 55, were detained during the operation at two condominiums in Klebang at about 12.30pm after receiving information from the public.
"During the first raid, two elderly Vietnamese women believed to be the guardians of the GRO, refused to open the door to their condominium unit, forcing the enforcement officers to force open the door.
"All the women were found to have misused their social visit passes to be involved in immoral activities," he told reporters in Ayer Keroh here today.
Initial investigations revealed that 19 of them had misused their social visit passes, eight did not have passes while two had overstayed, he said.
Kamalludin said since Dec 2, 589 inspections were carried out during 57 raids and 174 illegal immigrants from Thailand, China, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Bangladesh were detained. - Bernama