- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: RMN's Bunga Mas 6 reaches search area
- MH370 Tragedy: Material washed ashore Augusta not from missing plane - ATSB
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Owner of dogs which attacked three and tore off scalp of maid remanded
- Indonesia international school faces new sex abuse claims
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- KD Tunku Abdul Rahman submarine proves RMN's capabilities More
PETALING JAYA: Consort of the Sultan of Johor, Raja Zarith Sofiah Sultan Idris Shah, launched a book entitled Memories of Our Mothers recently.
Raja Zarith decided to write the book with 28 other women after her own mother, Raja Muzwin Raja Ariff Shah passed away last year.
The other writers comprised professionals, homemakers, activists and retirees including Datin Mariam Kadir, Tan Sri Zarinah Anwar, Datuk Zainun Ali and Datin Halimah Mohd Said.
The launching ceremony was held at Hilton PJ, attended by prominent guests who included Raja Nahzatul Shima Sultan Idris Shah, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, Tun Dr Ahmad Sarji, Tun Mohamed Dzaiddin Abdullah, MPH Group of Companies chief executive officer Ng Tieh Chuan and members of the royal family.
Published by MPH Group Publishing, Memories Of Our Mothers is available at all major bookstores.