- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
PETALING JAYA: Consort of the Sultan of Johor, Raja Zarith Sofiah Sultan Idris Shah, launched a book entitled Memories of Our Mothers recently.
Raja Zarith decided to write the book with 28 other women after her own mother, Raja Muzwin Raja Ariff Shah passed away last year.
The other writers comprised professionals, homemakers, activists and retirees including Datin Mariam Kadir, Tan Sri Zarinah Anwar, Datuk Zainun Ali and Datin Halimah Mohd Said.
The launching ceremony was held at Hilton PJ, attended by prominent guests who included Raja Nahzatul Shima Sultan Idris Shah, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, Tun Dr Ahmad Sarji, Tun Mohamed Dzaiddin Abdullah, MPH Group of Companies chief executive officer Ng Tieh Chuan and members of the royal family.
Published by MPH Group Publishing, Memories Of Our Mothers is available at all major bookstores.