- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- MISSING MH370: Families cling to faint hopes: psychologist More
PETALING JAYA: Consort of the Sultan of Johor, Raja Zarith Sofiah Sultan Idris Shah, launched a book entitled Memories of Our Mothers recently.
Raja Zarith decided to write the book with 28 other women after her own mother, Raja Muzwin Raja Ariff Shah passed away last year.
The other writers comprised professionals, homemakers, activists and retirees including Datin Mariam Kadir, Tan Sri Zarinah Anwar, Datuk Zainun Ali and Datin Halimah Mohd Said.
The launching ceremony was held at Hilton PJ, attended by prominent guests who included Raja Nahzatul Shima Sultan Idris Shah, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, Tun Dr Ahmad Sarji, Tun Mohamed Dzaiddin Abdullah, MPH Group of Companies chief executive officer Ng Tieh Chuan and members of the royal family.
Published by MPH Group Publishing, Memories Of Our Mothers is available at all major bookstores.