- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Everest Avalanche updates: 12 killed, 3 missing
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Don't be apologetic in defending national interests, media told
- Iran nuclear deal proves elusive
- Karpal Singh's Death: Some mourners are still in disbelief More
KUALA LUMPUR:It’s always important to take a little time to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, like a cup of coffee, but the hectic pace of life can sometimes make that a challenge.
Nescafé Menu was launched in November 2009 to let Malaysians savour their favourite cup of authentic local coffee anytime and anywhere, with each delicious variant available in a convenient premix coffee sachet suitable for those on the move.
Nescafé coffee experts recently visited Ipoh to gain a better understanding of the town’s white coffees.
Together with their coffee knowledge, these experts then worked on offering consumers a local authentic taste of white coffee developed through the coffee expertise of Nescafé.
The result is a creamy, smooth and aromatic coffee.
Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Original gives a well-balanced cup of smooth, creamy and aromatic coffee topped with a rich layer of foam, while the new Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Hazelnut combines the taste of Ipoh White Coffee with the aroma and flavour of hazelnut.
Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee with Brown Sugar, on the other hand, lets you whip up a cup of authentic white coffee blend that comes with the delicious caramel-like taste of brown sugar and a rich layer of foam.
“Consumers today are more affluent and generally spoilt for choice but at times, it is the local flavours that offer a sense of comfort,” Nestlé Products Sdn Bhd (coffee and beverage) executive director Don Howat at the launch of the new variants recently at Wondermama, Bangsar Village.
“There is something about that truly Malaysian cuppa that can be savoured by coffee lovers anytime, anywhere.
“The Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee variants offer something for the different palates where the delicious caramel-like taste of brown sugar is the perfect starter coffee for new drinkers while nutty hazelnut lets the white coffee fans enjoy a flavourful cup of coffee,” he added.
Nescafé recently celebrated the addition of the new variants by sharing samples of the product with the public on Sept 1 in Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle area.
The Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee variants are available in 15-pack bags at the recommended retail price of RM13.35.
Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Original is on sale in participating hypermarkets and supermarkets while the new Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Hazelnut and Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Brown Sugar variants are available at selected hypermarkets.
For details, call Nestlé at 1-800-88-3433 between 9am and 5pm from Mondays to Fridays or visit www.nestle.com.my.