- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggest 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Family members of passengers coping well with situation
- MISSING MH370: Chinese film stunt man on missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Terrorism cannot be ruled out : CIA
- MISSING MH370: Unlikely to be terrorist event: Interpol head
- MISSING MH370: Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011 More
KUALA LUMPUR:It’s always important to take a little time to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, like a cup of coffee, but the hectic pace of life can sometimes make that a challenge.
Nescafé Menu was launched in November 2009 to let Malaysians savour their favourite cup of authentic local coffee anytime and anywhere, with each delicious variant available in a convenient premix coffee sachet suitable for those on the move.
Nescafé coffee experts recently visited Ipoh to gain a better understanding of the town’s white coffees.
Together with their coffee knowledge, these experts then worked on offering consumers a local authentic taste of white coffee developed through the coffee expertise of Nescafé.
The result is a creamy, smooth and aromatic coffee.
Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Original gives a well-balanced cup of smooth, creamy and aromatic coffee topped with a rich layer of foam, while the new Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Hazelnut combines the taste of Ipoh White Coffee with the aroma and flavour of hazelnut.
Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee with Brown Sugar, on the other hand, lets you whip up a cup of authentic white coffee blend that comes with the delicious caramel-like taste of brown sugar and a rich layer of foam.
“Consumers today are more affluent and generally spoilt for choice but at times, it is the local flavours that offer a sense of comfort,” Nestlé Products Sdn Bhd (coffee and beverage) executive director Don Howat at the launch of the new variants recently at Wondermama, Bangsar Village.
“There is something about that truly Malaysian cuppa that can be savoured by coffee lovers anytime, anywhere.
“The Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee variants offer something for the different palates where the delicious caramel-like taste of brown sugar is the perfect starter coffee for new drinkers while nutty hazelnut lets the white coffee fans enjoy a flavourful cup of coffee,” he added.
Nescafé recently celebrated the addition of the new variants by sharing samples of the product with the public on Sept 1 in Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle area.
The Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee variants are available in 15-pack bags at the recommended retail price of RM13.35.
Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Original is on sale in participating hypermarkets and supermarkets while the new Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Hazelnut and Nescafé Menu Ipoh White Coffee Brown Sugar variants are available at selected hypermarkets.
For details, call Nestlé at 1-800-88-3433 between 9am and 5pm from Mondays to Fridays or visit www.nestle.com.my.