- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- Man died while trying to save a puppy
- Proton eyes China production
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- Search to go on, says Aussie PM More
KUALA LUMPUR: Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) has a counter open daily at the Kuala Lumpur City Centre Transformation Building (UTC KL), formerly known as Pudu Sentral.
The counter on the second floor was officially opened by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak recently.
It is open from 8.30am to 4.30pm while information affairs is open until 10pm.
Among services provided are business registration, renewal of business registration, registration of business termination, registration of changes in business, company registration, company name approval, new company incorporation, change of company standard and change of company services.
UTC KL is a one-stop centre housing various government departments, private agencies and a recreational centre.
The building was built through the Blue Ocean Strategy at the cost of RM24 million.
For details, call SSM UTC KL at 03-2026 2041/2042 or visit www.ssm.com.my.