- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: Robot sub makes first complete search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- Way out for MAS More
KUALA LUMPUR: Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) has a counter open daily at the Kuala Lumpur City Centre Transformation Building (UTC KL), formerly known as Pudu Sentral.
The counter on the second floor was officially opened by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak recently.
It is open from 8.30am to 4.30pm while information affairs is open until 10pm.
Among services provided are business registration, renewal of business registration, registration of business termination, registration of changes in business, company registration, company name approval, new company incorporation, change of company standard and change of company services.
UTC KL is a one-stop centre housing various government departments, private agencies and a recreational centre.
The building was built through the Blue Ocean Strategy at the cost of RM24 million.
For details, call SSM UTC KL at 03-2026 2041/2042 or visit www.ssm.com.my.