- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah
- MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast More
KUALA LUMPUR: Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) has a counter open daily at the Kuala Lumpur City Centre Transformation Building (UTC KL), formerly known as Pudu Sentral.
The counter on the second floor was officially opened by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak recently.
It is open from 8.30am to 4.30pm while information affairs is open until 10pm.
Among services provided are business registration, renewal of business registration, registration of business termination, registration of changes in business, company registration, company name approval, new company incorporation, change of company standard and change of company services.
UTC KL is a one-stop centre housing various government departments, private agencies and a recreational centre.
The building was built through the Blue Ocean Strategy at the cost of RM24 million.
For details, call SSM UTC KL at 03-2026 2041/2042 or visit www.ssm.com.my.