- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: Search enters new phase
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane More
Nightly closure of Jln Cheras right lanes until Oct 31
KUALA LUMPUR: To facilitate construction works for the MRT project, the right lanes of both the Kajang-bound and Kuala Lumpur-bound directions of Jalan Cheras between Leisure Mall and Plaza Phoenix (see map below) will be closed nightly from today to Oct 31.
The closure will be from 11pm to 5.30am daily, except on Saturdays and public holidays, to enable utility piloting work and related pre-construction works to be carried out.
An efficient traffic management plan will be implemented to ensure minimum inconvenience to road users and pedestrians.
Safety barriers, hoardings and traffic cones will be installed at the work site to ensure road users and pedestrians are pre-warned of on-going works.
For more information, go to www. mymrt.com.my, twitter @MRTMalaysia or call the MRT hotline at 1800-82-6868.