- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries More
Nightly closure of Jln Cheras right lanes until Oct 31
KUALA LUMPUR: To facilitate construction works for the MRT project, the right lanes of both the Kajang-bound and Kuala Lumpur-bound directions of Jalan Cheras between Leisure Mall and Plaza Phoenix (see map below) will be closed nightly from today to Oct 31.
The closure will be from 11pm to 5.30am daily, except on Saturdays and public holidays, to enable utility piloting work and related pre-construction works to be carried out.
An efficient traffic management plan will be implemented to ensure minimum inconvenience to road users and pedestrians.
Safety barriers, hoardings and traffic cones will be installed at the work site to ensure road users and pedestrians are pre-warned of on-going works.
For more information, go to www. mymrt.com.my, twitter @MRTMalaysia or call the MRT hotline at 1800-82-6868.