- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- DAP's Nga chided over Tunship call
- White House national security aide Susan Rice to meet Anwar
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- klia2 receives ICAO nod, first landing
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- It's Obama's right to see Anwar or not: Dr M
- Obama to launch MaGIC in Cyberjaya on Sunday
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia to release preliminary report next week: PM More
Nightly closure of Jln Cheras right lanes until Oct 31
KUALA LUMPUR: To facilitate construction works for the MRT project, the right lanes of both the Kajang-bound and Kuala Lumpur-bound directions of Jalan Cheras between Leisure Mall and Plaza Phoenix (see map below) will be closed nightly from today to Oct 31.
The closure will be from 11pm to 5.30am daily, except on Saturdays and public holidays, to enable utility piloting work and related pre-construction works to be carried out.
An efficient traffic management plan will be implemented to ensure minimum inconvenience to road users and pedestrians.
Safety barriers, hoardings and traffic cones will be installed at the work site to ensure road users and pedestrians are pre-warned of on-going works.
For more information, go to www. mymrt.com.my, twitter @MRTMalaysia or call the MRT hotline at 1800-82-6868.