- Anwar guilty of sodomy, gets five years jail
- Taib's son spared jail as court strikes out ex-wife's contempt application
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- African student shot dead near college in Mantin
- Hasni: We haven't lost our right
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Couple to hang for murdering maid
- Billion-ringgit undersea cable project
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Anwar sodomy trial: Defence witness was not consistent with his testimony
- Home Ministry bans publication of 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- 2 German tourists assaulted in George Town
- PM: Malaysia hopes to develop stronger links with British industry
- Nation's interests before my own popularity, says Najib
- SHOWBIZ: Sherlock’s big secret More
SPICE up Hari Raya celebrations this year with jewellery for adornment or as gifts for your loved ones.
The Anggun series by Poh Kong is synonymous with its line of exquisite jewellery through its exotic floral-themed motifs, making it the perfect accessory for Hari Raya.
Those who love floral designs should pick up Poh Kong's Melur collection, the latest addition to the Anggun series.
This collection draws inspiration from the jasmine flower, a symbol of grace and elegance that defines feminine charm and beauty.
Jasmine is also culturally significant among Malaysians, making its presence at festivals and ceremonies, especially weddings.
The Melur collection is best described as intricate works of art that embody beauty in all that it represents, with attention to detail. It is the merging of various lifestyles, aesthetics, detailed craftsmanship and functionality.
Whether it's a lovely chiffon blouse matched with pareo wraps, a satin baju kurung or classic kebaya, the elaborate yet exquisite designs will certainly complement the attire.
Those with a discerning taste for nature and its elements will love Karya Anggun, an ensemble of jewellery masterpieces that cleverly combine floral beauties from the Melur collection as well as the Bunga Raya, Orkid and Alamanda motifs from Poh Kong's earlier collections.
The meticulously crafted Karya Anggun collection is an embodiment of the exotic beauty and harmonious charm of these flowers that represent the different characteristics of the modern woman.
Well-crafted designs are tastefully combined with elements of tradition for that timeless appeal.
Mothers are not the only ones who get to adorn themselves with beautiful jewellery.
There's the Manja collection that is specially designed for children, with floral motifs resembling those from the Bunga Raya and Melur collections, but in petite sizes.
This collection makes for a timeless and memorable gift.
In conjunction with Hari Raya, Poh Kong will be offering a batik scarf designed by an award-winning designer with every purchase of jewellery worth RM1,000 and above (excluding gold bars and gold coins) in a single receipt.
The offer is valid while stocks last at all Poh Kong outlets nationwide including Poh Kong Gallery and Diamond & Gold.
For details, visit www.pohkong.com.my or call 03-7958 8999.