- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- 12 students lost in Bako Nasional Park found, 1 dead
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- British tourist killed in bus crash
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident More
SPICE up Hari Raya celebrations this year with jewellery for adornment or as gifts for your loved ones.
The Anggun series by Poh Kong is synonymous with its line of exquisite jewellery through its exotic floral-themed motifs, making it the perfect accessory for Hari Raya.
Those who love floral designs should pick up Poh Kong's Melur collection, the latest addition to the Anggun series.
This collection draws inspiration from the jasmine flower, a symbol of grace and elegance that defines feminine charm and beauty.
Jasmine is also culturally significant among Malaysians, making its presence at festivals and ceremonies, especially weddings.
The Melur collection is best described as intricate works of art that embody beauty in all that it represents, with attention to detail. It is the merging of various lifestyles, aesthetics, detailed craftsmanship and functionality.
Whether it's a lovely chiffon blouse matched with pareo wraps, a satin baju kurung or classic kebaya, the elaborate yet exquisite designs will certainly complement the attire.
Those with a discerning taste for nature and its elements will love Karya Anggun, an ensemble of jewellery masterpieces that cleverly combine floral beauties from the Melur collection as well as the Bunga Raya, Orkid and Alamanda motifs from Poh Kong's earlier collections.
The meticulously crafted Karya Anggun collection is an embodiment of the exotic beauty and harmonious charm of these flowers that represent the different characteristics of the modern woman.
Well-crafted designs are tastefully combined with elements of tradition for that timeless appeal.
Mothers are not the only ones who get to adorn themselves with beautiful jewellery.
There's the Manja collection that is specially designed for children, with floral motifs resembling those from the Bunga Raya and Melur collections, but in petite sizes.
This collection makes for a timeless and memorable gift.
In conjunction with Hari Raya, Poh Kong will be offering a batik scarf designed by an award-winning designer with every purchase of jewellery worth RM1,000 and above (excluding gold bars and gold coins) in a single receipt.
The offer is valid while stocks last at all Poh Kong outlets nationwide including Poh Kong Gallery and Diamond & Gold.
For details, visit www.pohkong.com.my or call 03-7958 8999.