- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Proton eyes China production
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- BMW launches 420i coupe
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher More
KOTA DAMANSARA: Indoor theme park KidZania will open at the end of the month with exclusive invitations for lucky visitors.
Snap a photo of your child dressed up as what he or she aspires to be to win the invites to the grand opening of the children's educational and entertainment theme park on Feb 28.
Upload the photo at www.KidZania.com.my, and complete a slogan. Closing date for entries is Feb 20.
The photo can also be submitted at the KidZania photo station booth at The Curve on Saturday and Sunday,between 10am and 10 pm.
The 7,500sq m-large KidZania caters to children aged between 4 and 14.
It offers them a world in which they are encouraged to develop interpersonal and social skills.
Minus the rides and arcade centre of a typical theme park, KidZania is purpose-built with 60 "establishments" offering "jobs" for children to role-play at.
As pilots, radio DJs, chefs and a host of other positions, children will also learn to handle their finances through kidZos -- the official currency of the theme park.
For information, call the KidZania Careline at 1-300-885-439 or visit www.KidZania.com.my.
KidZania is also on facebook at www.facebook.com/KidZaniaKualaLumpur.