- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rises, hopes fade for hundreds missing
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner More
VARIETY:Lexis Port Dickson’s Coffee House is offering over 100 authentic kampung dishes for the breaking of fast
FEAST on over 100 authentic kampung dishes in Lexis Port Dickson's Kampung with a Twist Ramadan buffet prepared by its executive sous chef, Shah Eran Nasruddin.
The buffet is being held at the hotel's Coffee House which can seat 110 diners.
Its speciality is the roasted lamb, which is not usually on the coffee house's menu.
Shah Eran said he uses a fusion of rosemary, garlic and basil, as well as Malay spices, to marinate the lamb for a whole day.
"This is the secret to the lamb's special flavour. It is served with a sweet soya sauce-based gravy.
"The buffet will have a Ramadan bazaar feel to it, with the same choices of food that can be found in a pasar malam during Ramadan," he said.
Besides the lamb, other must-try dishes include ayam panggang bersos percik, ikan masak lemak Minang, gulai udang Nyonya, paru masak berempah, ketam goreng bercili, sotong gulai belimbing buluh and udang rendang kering.
There will also be 10 action stalls serving an array of local favourites such as chicken satay, curry mee, roti jala, yong tow foo and kerang rebus.
For dessert, there will be assorted Malay kuih, jellies, puddings, a variety of French pastries, cakes and ice-creams, among others.
The promotion is priced at RM60 nett for adults, and RM35 nett for children (aged between 4 and 12).
The buffet is available until Aug 16 from 6.30pm to 10pm.
Guests can perform the maghrib and isyak prayers at the surau on Level 1 of the hotel.
Guests can also take advantage of the promotional room rates being offered during this period, which includes dinner and sahur meals for two persons.
For more information, visit www.lexispd.com.
For reservations, call 06-653 2000 ext 3050.
Lexis Port Dickson is easily accessible via the North-South Expressway and is about an hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur.