- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- MH370 Tragedy: uFly fires flight simulator who appeared on CNN
- MH370 Tragedy: Robot sub makes first complete search
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Fears grow for hundreds missing More
ROS confirms Dr Loi Kheng Min as TI-M sec-gen
KUALA LUMPUR: Transparency International Malaysia (TI-M) today said the Registrar of Societies Selangor (ROS) has confirmed Dr Loi Kheng Min as its secretary-general.
TI-M's president Datuk Akhbar Satar in a statement said the ROS Selangor in a letter dated 26 September 2013 has confirmed Loi was properly elected on May 24.
Dr KM Loi has been with TI-M since 2000, and had held the post in 2009.
The election of voting that was done on 24 May was also fully endorsed by Transparency International Secretariat (TI-S) in Berlin, as conveyed by its Regional Director, Dr. Srirak Plipat in a letter dated 24th July 2013.
The fiasco started after former sec-gen Josie Fernandez failed to take over Datuk Paul Low’s position as president and declined to vacate her seat as promised,
With the final decision of the ROS’ inquiry on the matter and putting the above episode behind us, we call upon all TI-M members to close ranks and work together to achieve TI-M’s objectives and contributing positively to the fight against corruption," he said.