- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggests 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- MISSING MH370: 600,000 scan satellites images for clues
- MISSING MH370: China says SAR efforts expanded to land areas
- MISSING MH370: Unlikely to be terrorist event: Interpol head More
ROS confirms Dr Loi Kheng Min as TI-M sec-gen
KUALA LUMPUR: Transparency International Malaysia (TI-M) today said the Registrar of Societies Selangor (ROS) has confirmed Dr Loi Kheng Min as its secretary-general.
TI-M's president Datuk Akhbar Satar in a statement said the ROS Selangor in a letter dated 26 September 2013 has confirmed Loi was properly elected on May 24.
Dr KM Loi has been with TI-M since 2000, and had held the post in 2009.
The election of voting that was done on 24 May was also fully endorsed by Transparency International Secretariat (TI-S) in Berlin, as conveyed by its Regional Director, Dr. Srirak Plipat in a letter dated 24th July 2013.
The fiasco started after former sec-gen Josie Fernandez failed to take over Datuk Paul Low’s position as president and declined to vacate her seat as promised,
With the final decision of the ROS’ inquiry on the matter and putting the above episode behind us, we call upon all TI-M members to close ranks and work together to achieve TI-M’s objectives and contributing positively to the fight against corruption," he said.