- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370: Hishammuddin: Four names in flight manifest under probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records More
PLENTIFUL: The buffet dinner has cooking stations featuring crabs, tiger prawns and fish like stingray and pomfret
KUALA LUMPUR: PARKROYAL Malaysia is introducing its "Best of Malaysia: Seafood Buffet Dinner" promotion with a healthy concept. A separate bar offering unlimited refills of freshly-squeezed fruit and vegetable juices will, hopefully, assuage diners' guilty pangs when indulging in the buffet.
However, the juice bar is only available during the seafood promotion on Fridays and Saturdays from 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
It is priced at RM98++ per adult and RM49++ per child.
Dishes will be freshly prepared a la minute at live cooking stations. Among the available stations are grilled seafood, fried chilli crab, Japanese selection, live tiger prawns, BBQ whole fish and a fish carvery station. The entire concept provides diners with a more laid- back feel while enjoying the freshly-prepared dishes.
At the grilled seafood station, a selection of baby pomfret, stingray and live tiger prawns will be grilled to perfection. Worthy of mention are the stingray and dory fish, which are simply out of this world.
The fried chilli crab is also another station to look out for. The deep-fried crab is stirred into a mixture of chilli sauce, creating a perfect mouth-watering blend of crab and sauce.
The fish carvery station allows diners to indulge in warm baked fish coated with bread crumbs.
Those who fancy some seafood on ice will be spoilt for choice with the line-up of prawns, mussels, oysters, scallops, clams and crab.
On the seafood platter, smoked salmon, marinated herring and terrine are delicately prepared while choices of sashimi, sushi and maki can be found at the Japanese selection.
There is also a herbal soup corner, where chefs will be on hand to prepare and serve the guests with seafood such as prawns and Australian yabby (a type of crustacean). The yabby is certainly a taste to savour, particularly for its rich and smooth meat.
Adventurous diners can also enjoy the spicy snails dish called siput sedut masa lemak cili padi.
Those who don't have a yen for seafood can still check out the buffet as there are other mouth-watering dishes, such as the signature chicken rice. The seafood promotion, which started in early September, will continue indefinitely.
For reservations, call 03-2782 8301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.