- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- 12 students lost in Bako Nasional Park found, 1 dead
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- British tourist killed in bus crash
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident More
DON'T miss out on San Francisco Coffee's (SFC) special Yuletide fare.
The offerings consist of three dishes and two drinks which are only available this month.
SFC is introducing Christmas ciabatta sandwich, two pastas -- linguini pomodoro and linguini pesto.
It is also introducing two beverages -- cinnamon cafe mocha and cinnamon chocolate.
SFC head of commercial Lim Siu Min said it was a pleasure to come up with the Christmas treats.
"The holiday menu was created by our chef and coffee experts to give our customers a good reason to be jolly," she said.
SFC head chef Anuar Sani Mohd Noor, who has 20 years of experience in culinary service, said the dishes are made with fresh ingredients and reflect the spirit of Christmas.
"The food items are carefully created using red and green ingredients. The colours, which are associated with Christmas, are evident in linguini pomodoro and linguini pesto," he said.
Diners should try the linguini pomodoro pasta sauteed with chopped garlic, onion, sliced mushroom and black olives, and served with sliced Caribbean chicken.
The home-made linguini pesto is a classic Italian dish cooked with basil leaves, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, almond flakes, olive oil, sliced chicken breast and mushroom.
For many people, Christmas would be incomplete without turkey.
So, Christmas ciabatta, a colourful turkey sandwich, was created to please turkey lovers.
It consists of a slice of turkey in a bed of ciabatta, which is drizzled with cranberry sauce on lettuce, tomato, cucumber and pineapple.
Cinnamon cafe mocha is a special coffee-based drink infused with cinnamon. It is served as a hot or frappe drink.
Hot cinnamon cafe mocha is brewed with the Cable Car blend of espresso, San Francisco Chocolate Company (SFCC) chocolate, steamed milk and whipped cream.
Cinnamon frappe mocha is made of Cable Car blend espresso, fresh milk and chocolate, with a dash of cinnamon.
Those who prefer a chocolaty drink, can try the cinnamon chocolate, a classic SFCC chocolate infused with cinnamon, and served hot or iced.
The special menu is available at San Francisco Coffee outlets throughout the country.
Linguini pomodoro is priced at RM15, linguini pesto at RM14.50 and Christmas ciabatta is at RM11.95.
The hot cinnamon cafe mocha costs RM12.50 while the cinnamon frappe mocha costs RM14. The hot and iced cinnamon chocolate drinks are priced at RM10.50 and RM11.50 respectively.
There are also three new merchandise items for Christmas.
Catch Rudy the Reindeer, a miniature soft toy with movable arms and legs that makes a great gift for RM15.95.
Mug collectors can add the elegant special edition "Life is Good" mug to their collection for RM14.95.
Coffee lovers can buy a San Francisco Coffee gift pack which consists of Cable Car blend beans packed in a box with the special edition "Life is Good" mug for RM30.