- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security More
PETALING JAYA Following the opening of its second store, Tangs Empire Subang, at Empire Shopping Gallery in June 2010, the company will be building up its growth momentum with the opening of its third store at 1Utama next year.
Tangs Emporia at 1Utama will see the launch of the company’s third generation lifestyle concept store.
James Loke, chief executive officer of Tangs Department Store (Trading) Sdn Bhd, said: “Tangs 1Utama will further elevate our customer’s retail experience. Our merchandise is sourced globally according to international trends that meet customers’ needs. We seek to give all our customers a shopping experience that is not only personalised but meet their emotional needs.”
Designed by Quirk and Associates, Tangs 1Utama will meld the traditional department store concept with a “Shop in a Shop” concept, providing customers with personalised retail spaces that are exclusive and private.
The new store will offer an emporia of shops. The theme of the store is derived from vintage influences where eclectic furniture and design pieces are infused to create imaginative spaces.