- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- Kids begged father not to go
- Hisham: We have nothing to hide on missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow More
CHARITY: Domino’s spreads cheer to home for the elderly with meal and activities
KUALA LUMPUR: CAN'T seem to find the right pair of heels to wear? Head down to XES Shoe outlets in the country and check out Soo Wincci by XES, its new line of shoe collections and handbags.
Introduced by Soo Wincci, a former beauty queen of Miss World Malaysia 2008, this new range of shoes targets young, middle-class female working adults who wish to keep up with today's fashion trends.
Soo, who has always dreamt of designing her own shoe line, said she was excited when she was approached by XES to create her own shoe line.
"XES has come along way since its first opened in 2002. I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to be part of this exciting brand.
"I have learnt so much while working alongside with XES team to create the Soo Wincci by XES footwear," she said.
Soo said these high heels are designed specifically to give extra comfort.
Soo is also the brand ambassador of XES.
She said there are six ranges of designs, with each incorporating its variety of colours to suit every occasion, be it casual, formal, for work or play.
"It took me a year to research and develop the type of heels that can cater to women from all walks of life. Each design range, including the colours, has been carefully studied and researched to ensure women would love to them.
"Given the many jobs I undertake, I sometimes find it hard to find the right pair of heels to wear for a specific occasion.
"Most women have trouble finding a good quality footwear that is stylish and fashionable at the same time.
"A woman needs shoes that are comfortable yet stylish enough to wear for every occasion," she said.
She said another range of shoes and handbags will be launched in the third quarter of this year.
"I am confident that many will find these high heels attractive.
"I look forward to work closely with XES to create more designs to be included in the Soo Winnci by XES range of footwear in the near future," she said.
XES executive director Jason Tan said this is its first collaboration with Soo.
He said the launch is more than just introducing a wide range of quality footwear for women into the market.
"It is also to signify XES's commitment to provide durable, stylish and affordable shoes.
"I am happy to say that Soo's shoe designs are simple, exquisite, stylish and comfortable. They are suitable for those working long, arduous hours," he said.
He said XES has more than 90 outlets across the country and Singapore.
"We have plans in expanding our outlets to Sabah and Sarawak soon.
"Our aim is to position XES as the leading local shoe brand in years to come," he said.
He said the shoes are available at XES's top 25 premium outlets in KL Festival City Mall, AEON Mahkota Cheras, Giant Kota Damansara and AEON Anggun Rawang, as well as outlets in Kedah, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Negri Sembilan, Malacca and Johor.
He said the initial retail price for a pair of shoes is RM139.90.
Future collections will be priced from RM109.90 to RM159.90 per pair.