- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- 12 students lost in Bako Nasional Park found, 1 dead
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- British tourist killed in bus crash
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident More
FASHIONABLE: Stylish yet practical baby items are available in Bloom & Grow’s spring/summer collection 2013
KUALA LUMPUR: BABY items brand Bloom & Grow launched its Bloom & Grow Spring/Summer 2013 range recently.
The new range offers many fashionable yet practical baby items.
B&G Baby and Maternity Distribution country manager (Malaysia), Jonathan Horsley said that being a parent himself, he knows what other parents and little ones are looking for.
"We select the finest, safest, multi- award winning and most functional items for parents to choose from.
"Many of these products are actually designed by parents who are unable to find accessories to match their standards or expectations or from observing how their baby reacts to some of the products," said Horsley.
No-mess mealtime helpers, high chairs, cool UV protective sunglasses, one-of-a kind toys, backpacks, ride on travel luggage, swim ponchos, green nappies and chair harnesses were among the items that captured both the children and parents' hearts.
With a full line of baby gear, Bloom and Grow distributes a wide range of items at leading mum and baby accessory shops and departmental stores all over Malaysia such as Mothercare, Isetan, Robinsons, Poppies, Bebehaus and to online sites such as www.buggybabyboogie.com and www.fabulousmom.com.
Also present at the launch were local celebrities Harith Iskander and his wife Dr Jezamine Lim, Sheahnee Lee Iman and husband Nazruddin Rahman and Sharifah Sofia.
"We have been using these products for the last seven months and so far we find them the best.
"The most useful item for us is the baby carrier bag," said Dr Lim.
Some of the highlights in the range include the Skip Hop range of products for parents on the go.
The Jonathan Adler stroller bag, with its many pockets and compartments, allows parents to organise diapers, bottles, and toys while keeping the phone, wallet, keys, and other personal items safe and dry.
Storksak, the trendy diaper bag brand on the shoulders of Hollywood A-listers such as Angeline Jolie, Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Ritchie as well as local celebrities such as Ning Baizura, Daphne Iking and Dr Halina is also available in the collection.
Featuring stylish designs in trendy colours, the diaper bag is on the wish list of many new mums and would make a lovely gift.
For details log on to www.bloomandgrowasia.com or visit their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bloomandgrowasia.