- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- Man died while trying to save a puppy
- Proton eyes China production
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- Search to go on, says Aussie PM More
FIVE years ago, Daisy Danker, a mother of three, left a career in banking to head up the MM2H section of the business.
Over a period of 12 months, Danker worked extensively in partnership with the Johor state government and Iskandar Investment Bhd, being involved with brainstorming sessions and working in tandem with Iskandar Investment and the Tourism Ministry to promote Johor through presentations to foreign investors.
Besides meeting foreign groups here, she also joined the team for road shows to promote MM2H with investors in Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and China.
"I always put myself in the client's shoes," said Danker about her approach in dealing with potential participants of the MM2H programme.
"This is because they are going to entrust their personal information to me to process their long-term visas."
Besides being passionate about helping participants feel welcome and comfortable in our country, Danker is also secretary of the MM2H Association (2012 to 2014).
For MM2H enquiries, call Consensusbiz Sdn Bhd at 07-222 0819/2, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at: www.consensusbiz.com