- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- MISSING MH370: Family members attends late night briefing
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- A humbling experience
- MISSING MH370: RMAF chief denies military radar report
- life raft
- MISSING MH370: Radar records may lead experts, authorities solve mystery
- MISSING MH370: Use of bomoh against Islamic teaching: Jakim
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Terengganu police receive report on explosion in Marang
- Man claims he saw plane descending
- MISSING MH370: Tun M defends authorities handling of missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas More
District Lions hold induction with fellowship dinner
JOHOR BARU: Some 90 Lions members from 12 Lions Clubs in District 308B1 attended the recent annual induction ceremony, which was held in conjunction with the Chinese New Year Fellowship Dinner, here.
In an evening filled with games and dances, District 308B1 governor Chan Hoi, who was the guest of honour, was also named the "best-dressed male" in the traditional costume competition, while the "best-dressed female" title went to district chairperson P. Sashekala.
Meanwhile, 10 new members were inducted by the Immediate Past district governor, Dr Ben C. Ng.
Each new member also received a memento as a welcome gift.
The event, organised by the Lions Club of Johor Baru Metro, also saw a member masquerading as the God of Fortune, distributing mandarin oranges to the guests.