- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- Chong Wei is king again
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media More
District Lions hold induction with fellowship dinner
JOHOR BARU: Some 90 Lions members from 12 Lions Clubs in District 308B1 attended the recent annual induction ceremony, which was held in conjunction with the Chinese New Year Fellowship Dinner, here.
In an evening filled with games and dances, District 308B1 governor Chan Hoi, who was the guest of honour, was also named the "best-dressed male" in the traditional costume competition, while the "best-dressed female" title went to district chairperson P. Sashekala.
Meanwhile, 10 new members were inducted by the Immediate Past district governor, Dr Ben C. Ng.
Each new member also received a memento as a welcome gift.
The event, organised by the Lions Club of Johor Baru Metro, also saw a member masquerading as the God of Fortune, distributing mandarin oranges to the guests.