- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was a humble and good man, says ex-employee
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
SEGAMAT: Security guards at a chemical factory in Jalan Labis here were jolted by six explosions, which was followed by a fire that razed the factory on Monday.
At the time of the 1.45am incident, Nordin Ali, 62, and his colleague Ahmad Fuad Ali, 52, said they were patrolling the compound when the factory caught fire.
Nordin said he immediately alerted his supervisor, who managed to drive out a car and three lorries before the buildings were consumed by the flames.
"After we got the vehicles out, the fire got bigger and it spread to the second floor of the factory," said Nordin.
Bandar Baru IOI fire and rescue department's Mohd Haizat Mamat said three fire engines rushed to the scene and the fire was put out in 30 minutes.