- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggest 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Public should respect staff and passengers: MAS
- MISSING MH370: Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011
- MISSING MH370: Terrorism cannot be ruled out : CIA
- MISSING MH370: Chinese film stunt man on missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Geostrategist says passengers can sustain up to 2 months More
SEGAMAT: Security guards at a chemical factory in Jalan Labis here were jolted by six explosions, which was followed by a fire that razed the factory on Monday.
At the time of the 1.45am incident, Nordin Ali, 62, and his colleague Ahmad Fuad Ali, 52, said they were patrolling the compound when the factory caught fire.
Nordin said he immediately alerted his supervisor, who managed to drive out a car and three lorries before the buildings were consumed by the flames.
"After we got the vehicles out, the fire got bigger and it spread to the second floor of the factory," said Nordin.
Bandar Baru IOI fire and rescue department's Mohd Haizat Mamat said three fire engines rushed to the scene and the fire was put out in 30 minutes.