- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest More
JOHOR BAHRU: THE opening of new holiday attractions in Johor such as the Johor Premium Outlets in Kulaijaya and the Puteri Harbour and Legoland theme park, both in Nusajaya, has boosted the occupancy rate of Pariss Hotel.
Located in Taman Nusa Bestari, the boutique hotel with 113 rooms used to have an 80 per cent occupancy rate but since the opening of Legoland on Sept 15, the hotel is now hovering at an occupancy rate of between 90 to 100 per cent.
"Guests are advised to book in advance," said hotel manager M. Saseekumar.
"The hotel is located seven minutes from Legoland. We are the ideal choice for families who are looking for the nearest, affordably-priced hotel to the theme park."
Guests can choose from the premier room, the deluxe room, superior room, executive suite, family Jumbo room to the Love in Paris suite.
To coincide with the school holidays, the hotel has come up with a RM199 promotion for a minimum booking of 30 people.
"The package is for a two-day one-night stay with complimentary breakfast for two," he added.
One of the attractions at the hotel is the Sky Deck Cafe on Level 10 which has a view of Taman Bukit Indah and Johor Baru city.
The cafe serves authentic North Indian cuisine and offers catering services for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and wedding receptions.
There are also facilities for a jacuzzi, sauna, swimming and massage. The hotel is available for conferences and meetings and provides facilities such as a public address system, a projector, tables and chairs.
For reservations, call 07-232 8250.