- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- DAP's Nga chided over Tunship call
- White House national security aide Susan Rice to meet Anwar
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- klia2 receives ICAO nod, first landing
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- It's Obama's right to see Anwar or not: Dr M
- Obama to launch MaGIC in Cyberjaya on Sunday
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia to release preliminary report next week: PM
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families More
JOHOR BAHRU: THE opening of new holiday attractions in Johor such as the Johor Premium Outlets in Kulaijaya and the Puteri Harbour and Legoland theme park, both in Nusajaya, has boosted the occupancy rate of Pariss Hotel.
Located in Taman Nusa Bestari, the boutique hotel with 113 rooms used to have an 80 per cent occupancy rate but since the opening of Legoland on Sept 15, the hotel is now hovering at an occupancy rate of between 90 to 100 per cent.
"Guests are advised to book in advance," said hotel manager M. Saseekumar.
"The hotel is located seven minutes from Legoland. We are the ideal choice for families who are looking for the nearest, affordably-priced hotel to the theme park."
Guests can choose from the premier room, the deluxe room, superior room, executive suite, family Jumbo room to the Love in Paris suite.
To coincide with the school holidays, the hotel has come up with a RM199 promotion for a minimum booking of 30 people.
"The package is for a two-day one-night stay with complimentary breakfast for two," he added.
One of the attractions at the hotel is the Sky Deck Cafe on Level 10 which has a view of Taman Bukit Indah and Johor Baru city.
The cafe serves authentic North Indian cuisine and offers catering services for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and wedding receptions.
There are also facilities for a jacuzzi, sauna, swimming and massage. The hotel is available for conferences and meetings and provides facilities such as a public address system, a projector, tables and chairs.
For reservations, call 07-232 8250.