- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah
- MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast More
JOHOR BAHRU: THE opening of new holiday attractions in Johor such as the Johor Premium Outlets in Kulaijaya and the Puteri Harbour and Legoland theme park, both in Nusajaya, has boosted the occupancy rate of Pariss Hotel.
Located in Taman Nusa Bestari, the boutique hotel with 113 rooms used to have an 80 per cent occupancy rate but since the opening of Legoland on Sept 15, the hotel is now hovering at an occupancy rate of between 90 to 100 per cent.
"Guests are advised to book in advance," said hotel manager M. Saseekumar.
"The hotel is located seven minutes from Legoland. We are the ideal choice for families who are looking for the nearest, affordably-priced hotel to the theme park."
Guests can choose from the premier room, the deluxe room, superior room, executive suite, family Jumbo room to the Love in Paris suite.
To coincide with the school holidays, the hotel has come up with a RM199 promotion for a minimum booking of 30 people.
"The package is for a two-day one-night stay with complimentary breakfast for two," he added.
One of the attractions at the hotel is the Sky Deck Cafe on Level 10 which has a view of Taman Bukit Indah and Johor Baru city.
The cafe serves authentic North Indian cuisine and offers catering services for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and wedding receptions.
There are also facilities for a jacuzzi, sauna, swimming and massage. The hotel is available for conferences and meetings and provides facilities such as a public address system, a projector, tables and chairs.
For reservations, call 07-232 8250.