- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: RMN's Bunga Mas 6 reaches search area
- MH370 Tragedy: Material washed ashore Augusta not from missing plane - ATSB
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Owner of dogs which attacked three and tore off scalp of maid remanded
- Indonesia international school faces new sex abuse claims
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- KD Tunku Abdul Rahman submarine proves RMN's capabilities More
PM commends Genting Group for contribution to charity
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak spent more than 30 minutes to attend a luncheon with the Genting Group at KLCC today.
In his speech, Najib commended Genting chairman and chief executive Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay for the contribution made to the local community in charity and welfare.
The group had donated RM2 million to more than 100 welfare homes, charitable organisations and also non- governmental organisations
"I am delighted to be able to gather at this event with the people today. I can see that Genting Group is committed in giving back to the community."
The contribution was handed out in cheques to representatives from various charity bodies at the event later.