- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggests 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR
- MISSING MH370: 600,000 scan satellites images for clues
- MISSING MH370: Unlikely to be terrorist event: Interpol head
- MISSING MH370: China says SAR efforts expanded to land areas More
PM commends Genting Group for contribution to charity
KUALA LUMPUR: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak spent more than 30 minutes to attend a luncheon with the Genting Group at KLCC today.
In his speech, Najib commended Genting chairman and chief executive Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay for the contribution made to the local community in charity and welfare.
The group had donated RM2 million to more than 100 welfare homes, charitable organisations and also non- governmental organisations
"I am delighted to be able to gather at this event with the people today. I can see that Genting Group is committed in giving back to the community."
The contribution was handed out in cheques to representatives from various charity bodies at the event later.