- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 dies
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Cortège arrives at crematorium
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school
- Anwar Ibrahim reiterates support for hudud
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind More
THANKS to MM2H, we are living happily in Malaysia with our daughters, Maya and Lucy.
I’m American and married to Sven, a German.
After living in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore, I often wondered where my family would continue to live.
After a Chinese friend took us to visit Nusajaya, I did some research on the development in this area and it soon became crystal clear that this was where we would settle down.
We attended the open day at Malborough College and was blown away by its spacious new campus as well as its financing and educational approach.
Then, we found freehold residential land in this area that could be purchased by foreigners at a reasonable price.
After receiving our MM2H visa, we began building our dream home, enrolled our girls with Malborough College, bought a tax-free car, and hired a domestic helper and driver.
We are now enjoying being a little part of Malaysia.