- MISSING MH370: Police at co-captain's house
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- MISSING MH370: 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- MISSING MH370: Plane’s disappearance deliberate
- MISSING MH370: Satellite detected plane at 8.11am on Saturday
- MISSING MH370: PM's statement on missing airliner
- MISSING MH370: Plane may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean
- MISSING MH370: Re-enactment shows plane veered off course
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- ‘Clearly, the search for MH370 has entered a new phase’
- MISSING MH370: India puts SAR on hold
- MISSING MH370: Pilot is PKR member
- More countries to join search
- MAS engineer also on flight
- MISSING MH370: Plane saga highlights air defence gaps More
THANKS to MM2H, we are living happily in Malaysia with our daughters, Maya and Lucy.
I’m American and married to Sven, a German.
After living in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore, I often wondered where my family would continue to live.
After a Chinese friend took us to visit Nusajaya, I did some research on the development in this area and it soon became crystal clear that this was where we would settle down.
We attended the open day at Malborough College and was blown away by its spacious new campus as well as its financing and educational approach.
Then, we found freehold residential land in this area that could be purchased by foreigners at a reasonable price.
After receiving our MM2H visa, we began building our dream home, enrolled our girls with Malborough College, bought a tax-free car, and hired a domestic helper and driver.
We are now enjoying being a little part of Malaysia.