- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Proton eyes China production
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- BMW launches 420i coupe More
THANKS to MM2H, we are living happily in Malaysia with our daughters, Maya and Lucy.
I’m American and married to Sven, a German.
After living in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore, I often wondered where my family would continue to live.
After a Chinese friend took us to visit Nusajaya, I did some research on the development in this area and it soon became crystal clear that this was where we would settle down.
We attended the open day at Malborough College and was blown away by its spacious new campus as well as its financing and educational approach.
Then, we found freehold residential land in this area that could be purchased by foreigners at a reasonable price.
After receiving our MM2H visa, we began building our dream home, enrolled our girls with Malborough College, bought a tax-free car, and hired a domestic helper and driver.
We are now enjoying being a little part of Malaysia.