- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- Chong Wei is king again
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2 More
THANKS to MM2H, we are living happily in Malaysia with our daughters, Maya and Lucy.
I’m American and married to Sven, a German.
After living in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore, I often wondered where my family would continue to live.
After a Chinese friend took us to visit Nusajaya, I did some research on the development in this area and it soon became crystal clear that this was where we would settle down.
We attended the open day at Malborough College and was blown away by its spacious new campus as well as its financing and educational approach.
Then, we found freehold residential land in this area that could be purchased by foreigners at a reasonable price.
After receiving our MM2H visa, we began building our dream home, enrolled our girls with Malborough College, bought a tax-free car, and hired a domestic helper and driver.
We are now enjoying being a little part of Malaysia.