- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- MH370 Tragedy: Fox executive fired over charity email
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- 'Bluefin-21' to end scan next week
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- Forced to live on the streets More
THANKS to MM2H, we are living happily in Malaysia with our daughters, Maya and Lucy.
I’m American and married to Sven, a German.
After living in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore, I often wondered where my family would continue to live.
After a Chinese friend took us to visit Nusajaya, I did some research on the development in this area and it soon became crystal clear that this was where we would settle down.
We attended the open day at Malborough College and was blown away by its spacious new campus as well as its financing and educational approach.
Then, we found freehold residential land in this area that could be purchased by foreigners at a reasonable price.
After receiving our MM2H visa, we began building our dream home, enrolled our girls with Malborough College, bought a tax-free car, and hired a domestic helper and driver.
We are now enjoying being a little part of Malaysia.