- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured More
WHILE I was travelling last weekend, I received a phone call from Tan Chai Puan, a cultural activist who was instrumental in the transformation of Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Walk into a cultural hub in the heart of old Johor Baru.
ANNUAL TOUR: Johor Media Club members fulfil CSR responsibility
JOHOR BARU: Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin has given the green light to put traders' activities in Jalan Tan Hiok Nee on hold.
POPULAR: The hotline, which was launched by the Johor Baru Central Municipal Council on April 1, has already received more than 100 messages
ON April 10, I was assigned on a trip to Endau-Rompin National Park in Johor.
APPETISING: he dishes are nutritious as they contain over 20 types of spices
PASSION WEEK: The 1,000-strong congregation comprised a multi racial and multi lingual community
MUAR: Southern Region Two marine police believe they have crippled a kretek cigarette smuggling syndicate, here, following the raid on a distribution centre and the seizure of the contraband in its storeroom.
COMMITMENT: The newly-appointed head has called on civil servants co-operate with one another and help make the state’s transformation programme a success
JOHOR BARU: Residents living near several construction sites here are having sleepless nights due to the works carried out till the wee hours by the developers.