- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll reaches 121, 181 still missing
- Boy tied to a chair murder case in Malacca solved
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Divers feel with hands for corpses in cold depths
- Meeting Joyah Vegas
- MH370 probe team may be forced to ‘start again’
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher
- OCBC Malaysia's CEO resigns
- Japanese oil tanker robbed, 3 kidnapped
- Two viciously attacked by dogs in Seremban
- MH370 Tragedy: 5 military aircraft continue air search despite poor weather
- "Don't cry mom," Huguan tells his mother
- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH370 Tragedy: Search reveals military vulnerability for China More
IPOH: THERE was a time when Ipoh folk would have been offended if they had been told that their city was a sleepy hollow fit only for retirees.
GEORGE TOWN: More than 60 water sportsmen will test their skills at the 2nd CSC-Penang International Windsurfing Championship at the Tanjong Bungah beach front opposite the Chinese Swimming Club on Friday.
GEORGE TOWN: Typhoid vaccination is compulsory for Bazaar Ramadan food traders.
IPOH: The state Agricultural Department is promoting local food products at the Jom Rasa food fair at Angsana Mall, here, until Sunday.
THERE was a time when Ipoh folk would have been offended if they had been told that their city was a sleepy hollow fit only for retirees.
SIK: THE Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (Fama) is encouraging farmers to plant chilli as there is a huge gap between the demand and supply of the commodity in the local market.
GEORGE TOWN: PENANG audiences got a rare treat to watch Thai cultural and traditional dances at a two-hour show themed "Amazing Thai Cultural Evening" at the Dewan Sri Pinang auditorium recently.
GEORGE TOWN: COME help the Lions Club of George Town (LCGT) set up a hotline to assist married couples and families faced with problems to avert potential tragedies that may lead to breakups of marriages and families.
IPOH: The Malaysian National Sikhs Movement (GERAKSIKH) held a Vaisakhi awareness night at the grand ballroom of Syuen hotel here recently.
POSITIVE STEP: Works are underway to build an additional 307 parking bays near the Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital
HEAH SWEE LEE CUP: Win title for the 29th time to inch closer
FERTILE GROUND: Kedah-born artist finds inspiration in the fields of home
MOST INNOVATIVE: Latest 3008 SUV stands as a new benchmark in its segment
GEORGE TOWN: Visitors to Padang Kota Lama recently found themselves transported to a world of poetry in an event titled "Padang Kota Poetry Night".
EVENING TO REMEMBER: USM’s Chinese Orchestra tugs at the heartstrings with melodious reminiscences of old glories
WELL PREPARED: Perak Fire and Rescue Department has come up with a contingency plan for the second wave of dry spell starting next month
ALOR STAR: In order to make the city here a better place to live in, seven agencies from various departments joined hands in Op Bersepadu to clear the streets in Kuala Kedah of drug addicts and illegal immigrants.
GEORGE TOWN: The 100Plus National Junior Circuit Zone A Badminton Championship 2nd Leg individual competition in Penang will see some 250 junior players in action beginning tomorrow.
DANGEROUS: Out of the 100 lodging houses operating in Alor Star, over 40 are illegal and a fire hazard
GEORGE TOWN: Kelab Ambank Group (KAG) members had an exciting trip from Kuala Lumpur to Penang while participating in a motor treasure hunt recently.