- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: RMN's Bunga Mas 6 reaches search area
- MH370 Tragedy: Material washed ashore Augusta not from missing plane - ATSB
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Owner of dogs which attacked three and tore off scalp of maid remanded
- Indonesia international school faces new sex abuse claims
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- KD Tunku Abdul Rahman submarine proves RMN's capabilities More
IPOH: The BP Healthcare Group recently opened its Specialist Centre Ipoh which acts as a one-stop centre for medical check-ups.
Guest-of-honour Transport Minister Datuk Seri Kong Cho Ha praised the group for initiating a centre of excellence in the healthcare industry.
Also present were mayor Datuk Roshidi Hashim and BP Healthcare Group founder Datuk Beh Chun Chuan.
More than 800 people who attended the event were given free health checks and goodie bags.
BP group executive director Chevy Beh said the centre was a key indication of BP Healthcare's strong growth in the local healthcare and wellness industry.
"Since the group's inception in 1982, it has served more than 35 million people."
The integrated health centre is equipped with high-tech digitised imaging and radiology services such as 128-slice CT scan, ultrasound and gastroscopy.
Services offered include dental care, blood and urine tests, electrocardiogram (ECG), stress tests, lung function tests, X-rays, bone density, pre-marital check-ups and vaccinations.
It is located in Jalan Raja Permaisuiri Bainun (formerly known as Jalan Kampar), here. By Diana Yeoh