- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rises, hopes fade for hundreds missing
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Son told him not to go More
TAIPING: Here's your chance to be an instant millionaire.
Save at least RM3,000 with Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) to be eligible for the bank's special draw.
BSN senior vice-president Mohd Sofi Mat Jahaya said the special draw would be held on Dec 28 in Kuala Lumpur.
"Hence, there is still time to be eligible for the draw," he said here.
Speaking to reporters after attending the Premium Savings Certificate (SSP) draw at Taiping Sentral Mall, Sofi said besides the special draw, BSN also offers monthly and local draws.
During the SSP draw here, undergraduate Chan Yi Lin of Ipoh won a Perodua Viva under the local draw while Md Sah Osman of Kuala Lumpur won a Toyota Camry under the monthly draw.
They were, however, not present to receive their prizes.
Azimah Omar, who was the main winner in the October draw, received the mock key to her BMW.
Sofi said that to be eligible for the monthly and local draws, one only need to deposit a minimum of RM10 with BSN.
To a question, Sofi said BSN's savings programmes had encouraged more and more depositors to save with the bank.
"We also see a marked increase in the amount deposited," he added.
The bank, said Sofi, would be coming out with more incentives next year to attract customers to save with the bank.
Sofi said the bank was targeting between RM600 million and RM700 million in savings from depositors next year.
Also present at the function were BSN human resource department head Zainuddin Ahmad and Perak BSN manager Mohd Hafis Hashim. By Sylvia Looi