- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: RMAF chief denies military radar report
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggests 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR
- MISSING MH370: Terengganu police receive report on explosion in Marang
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: China says SAR efforts expanded to land areas
- MISSING FLIGHT MH370: Get a good communicator More
TAIPING: Here's your chance to be an instant millionaire.
Save at least RM3,000 with Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) to be eligible for the bank's special draw.
BSN senior vice-president Mohd Sofi Mat Jahaya said the special draw would be held on Dec 28 in Kuala Lumpur.
"Hence, there is still time to be eligible for the draw," he said here.
Speaking to reporters after attending the Premium Savings Certificate (SSP) draw at Taiping Sentral Mall, Sofi said besides the special draw, BSN also offers monthly and local draws.
During the SSP draw here, undergraduate Chan Yi Lin of Ipoh won a Perodua Viva under the local draw while Md Sah Osman of Kuala Lumpur won a Toyota Camry under the monthly draw.
They were, however, not present to receive their prizes.
Azimah Omar, who was the main winner in the October draw, received the mock key to her BMW.
Sofi said that to be eligible for the monthly and local draws, one only need to deposit a minimum of RM10 with BSN.
To a question, Sofi said BSN's savings programmes had encouraged more and more depositors to save with the bank.
"We also see a marked increase in the amount deposited," he added.
The bank, said Sofi, would be coming out with more incentives next year to attract customers to save with the bank.
Sofi said the bank was targeting between RM600 million and RM700 million in savings from depositors next year.
Also present at the function were BSN human resource department head Zainuddin Ahmad and Perak BSN manager Mohd Hafis Hashim. By Sylvia Looi