- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rises, hopes fade for hundreds missing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Son told him not to go More
LANGKAWI: THE Meritus Hotels and Resorts in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and China is offering free WiFi for all its guests.
The complimentary WiFi service is available not only in guest rooms but everywhere in the hotel, and guests can go online with up to three devices.
Guests will have sufficient bandwidth to exchange data across networks and social media channels, and download and upload files.
Premium bandwidth packages are also available for heavy users to stream high-definition videos and download movies.
Meritus Hotels and Resorts regional vice-president of revenue Maria Taylor said free and efficient WiFi connectivity was becoming an important benchmark for hotel guests.
"By offering value-added services and adopting it as a brand standard, we ensure that we are meeting the ever-evolving needs of our guests and remaining at the forefront of a highly competitive industry," she said in a recent statement.
Meanwhile, the group's Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort and Spa, which is at Pantai Cenang here, also recently earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence -- an award honouring hospitality excellence.
The award is given to establishments that consistently get outstanding reviews from travellers on the TripAdvisor site.
Only 10 per cent of the top-performing businesses listed on the site received the award.
Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort and Spa marketing and communications manager Andrea Lynn Pereira said the resort was ecstatic to receive the recognition.
"We always strive to offer our customers a memorable experience.
"This accolade is evidence that our hard work has translated into positive reviews on TripAdvisor," she said.