- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates More
LANGKAWI: THE Meritus Hotels and Resorts in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and China is offering free WiFi for all its guests.
The complimentary WiFi service is available not only in guest rooms but everywhere in the hotel, and guests can go online with up to three devices.
Guests will have sufficient bandwidth to exchange data across networks and social media channels, and download and upload files.
Premium bandwidth packages are also available for heavy users to stream high-definition videos and download movies.
Meritus Hotels and Resorts regional vice-president of revenue Maria Taylor said free and efficient WiFi connectivity was becoming an important benchmark for hotel guests.
"By offering value-added services and adopting it as a brand standard, we ensure that we are meeting the ever-evolving needs of our guests and remaining at the forefront of a highly competitive industry," she said in a recent statement.
Meanwhile, the group's Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort and Spa, which is at Pantai Cenang here, also recently earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence -- an award honouring hospitality excellence.
The award is given to establishments that consistently get outstanding reviews from travellers on the TripAdvisor site.
Only 10 per cent of the top-performing businesses listed on the site received the award.
Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort and Spa marketing and communications manager Andrea Lynn Pereira said the resort was ecstatic to receive the recognition.
"We always strive to offer our customers a memorable experience.
"This accolade is evidence that our hard work has translated into positive reviews on TripAdvisor," she said.