- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 dies
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Yang di-Pertua Negeri among thousands to bid farewell
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement More
Guests can choose rooms ranging from RM120 to RM888
NEWLY opened MH Hotel Ipoh is promoting a "Bundle Package" from next month until March next year.
The 21-storey building has been dubbed the tallest hotel in the city.
The hotel is promoting the package for a two-day, one-night stay, which includes free usage of the health centre facility, breakfast or lunch at its coffee house and dinner at the Unique Seafood Restaurant.
The hotel has 111 rooms, all of which come with air-conditioning and a mini bar.
Guests have a choice of Deluxe, Executive, Family, Superior and Suite rooms, ranging from RM120 to RM888.
Chief operations officer David Loong said one of the hotel's unique features is its "Industrial Room", which is designed especially for the corporate class.
"The rooms have glass ceilings and walls with added amenities such as an electronic safe, laptop and handphone charger. Broadband Internet and daily laundry services are also provided," he said. The hotel, which is located in the "Golden Triangle of Ipoh", is a five minute drive from the Ipoh Selatan Toll.
"Currently, we have a branch in Kampar.
"We will be opening more branches in Sungei Siput, Chemor and Ipoh Soho," he said. For details, call 05-545 1000.