- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Blame game not helping: Tun M
- MISSING MH370: Families cling to faint hopes: psychologist
- MISSING MH370: Baggage of 5 who did not fly 'clean': DCA More
Guests can choose rooms ranging from RM120 to RM888
NEWLY opened MH Hotel Ipoh is promoting a "Bundle Package" from next month until March next year.
The 21-storey building has been dubbed the tallest hotel in the city.
The hotel is promoting the package for a two-day, one-night stay, which includes free usage of the health centre facility, breakfast or lunch at its coffee house and dinner at the Unique Seafood Restaurant.
The hotel has 111 rooms, all of which come with air-conditioning and a mini bar.
Guests have a choice of Deluxe, Executive, Family, Superior and Suite rooms, ranging from RM120 to RM888.
Chief operations officer David Loong said one of the hotel's unique features is its "Industrial Room", which is designed especially for the corporate class.
"The rooms have glass ceilings and walls with added amenities such as an electronic safe, laptop and handphone charger. Broadband Internet and daily laundry services are also provided," he said. The hotel, which is located in the "Golden Triangle of Ipoh", is a five minute drive from the Ipoh Selatan Toll.
"Currently, we have a branch in Kampar.
"We will be opening more branches in Sungei Siput, Chemor and Ipoh Soho," he said. For details, call 05-545 1000.