- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll reaches 121, 181 still missing
- Boy tied to a chair murder case in Malacca solved
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Divers feel with hands for corpses in cold depths
- Meeting Joyah Vegas
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 probe team may be forced to ‘start again’
- Japanese oil tanker robbed, 3 kidnapped
- MH370 Tragedy: 5 military aircraft continue air search despite poor weather
- OCBC Malaysia's CEO resigns
- MH370 Tragedy: Search reveals military vulnerability for China
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Cries of anguish as death toll reaches 130
- "Don't cry mom," Huguan tells his mother
- UK tourist recounts 'hellish' time in Sri Lanka over Buddha tattoo
- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MB retracts statement, confuse Syabas More
Guests can choose rooms ranging from RM120 to RM888
NEWLY opened MH Hotel Ipoh is promoting a "Bundle Package" from next month until March next year.
The 21-storey building has been dubbed the tallest hotel in the city.
The hotel is promoting the package for a two-day, one-night stay, which includes free usage of the health centre facility, breakfast or lunch at its coffee house and dinner at the Unique Seafood Restaurant.
The hotel has 111 rooms, all of which come with air-conditioning and a mini bar.
Guests have a choice of Deluxe, Executive, Family, Superior and Suite rooms, ranging from RM120 to RM888.
Chief operations officer David Loong said one of the hotel's unique features is its "Industrial Room", which is designed especially for the corporate class.
"The rooms have glass ceilings and walls with added amenities such as an electronic safe, laptop and handphone charger. Broadband Internet and daily laundry services are also provided," he said. The hotel, which is located in the "Golden Triangle of Ipoh", is a five minute drive from the Ipoh Selatan Toll.
"Currently, we have a branch in Kampar.
"We will be opening more branches in Sungei Siput, Chemor and Ipoh Soho," he said. For details, call 05-545 1000.