- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: Search enters new phase
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane More
Seminar, exhibition to promote Sabah's manufacturing sector
KOTA KINABALU: A seminar and mini exhibition will be held to promote the development of the state's manufacturing industry, particularly the small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
The event is dubbed the inaugural KKIP (Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park) Showcase 2013 and will take place at Pacific Sutera Hotel here next Tuesday.
It would be opened by Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman, said a statement from KKIP Sdn Bhd, which is organising the function.
The theme is "Moving forward with the SMEs".
The company said besides being an avenue for SMEs to highlight their innovations and latest technological developments, it also wanted to enhance the park's reputation as a leading force behind industrialisation in the state.
The seminar will be attended by SME industry players.
It will include a success story sharing from a KKIP investor and also talks on licences, permits and incentives offered by various government agencies.
The mini exhibition has garnered 12 exhibitors from the automotive, banking and government-linked companies to display their latest products.