- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Family of Texas man comforted by faith
- Chong Wei is king again More
Seminar, exhibition to promote Sabah's manufacturing sector
KOTA KINABALU: A seminar and mini exhibition will be held to promote the development of the state's manufacturing industry, particularly the small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
The event is dubbed the inaugural KKIP (Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park) Showcase 2013 and will take place at Pacific Sutera Hotel here next Tuesday.
It would be opened by Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman, said a statement from KKIP Sdn Bhd, which is organising the function.
The theme is "Moving forward with the SMEs".
The company said besides being an avenue for SMEs to highlight their innovations and latest technological developments, it also wanted to enhance the park's reputation as a leading force behind industrialisation in the state.
The seminar will be attended by SME industry players.
It will include a success story sharing from a KKIP investor and also talks on licences, permits and incentives offered by various government agencies.
The mini exhibition has garnered 12 exhibitors from the automotive, banking and government-linked companies to display their latest products.