- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll reaches 121, 181 still missing
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- Boy tied to a chair murder case in Malacca solved
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Divers feel with hands for corpses in cold depths
- Meeting Joyah Vegas
- MH370 probe team may be forced to ‘start again’
- Japanese oil tanker robbed, 3 kidnapped
- OCBC Malaysia's CEO resigns
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher
- Two viciously attacked by dogs in Seremban
- MH370 Tragedy: 5 military aircraft continue air search despite poor weather
- "Don't cry mom," Huguan tells his mother
- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH370 Tragedy: Search reveals military vulnerability for China More
Seminar, exhibition to promote Sabah's manufacturing sector
KOTA KINABALU: A seminar and mini exhibition will be held to promote the development of the state's manufacturing industry, particularly the small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
The event is dubbed the inaugural KKIP (Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park) Showcase 2013 and will take place at Pacific Sutera Hotel here next Tuesday.
It would be opened by Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman, said a statement from KKIP Sdn Bhd, which is organising the function.
The theme is "Moving forward with the SMEs".
The company said besides being an avenue for SMEs to highlight their innovations and latest technological developments, it also wanted to enhance the park's reputation as a leading force behind industrialisation in the state.
The seminar will be attended by SME industry players.
It will include a success story sharing from a KKIP investor and also talks on licences, permits and incentives offered by various government agencies.
The mini exhibition has garnered 12 exhibitors from the automotive, banking and government-linked companies to display their latest products.